Votes: 7 58.3%
  • NO!!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should've mentioned: Anyone who wants to have any sort of ties with Kevin, please let me know! :)

@Adira
Finished my CS! :D

:F U L L - N A M E:
Natasha Genesis Evans

:N I C K N AM E:
Generally, she doesn't take kindly to being nicknamed by others (especially by those she hardly even know of) and will even yell at anyone who purposely tries to grate on her nerves. Though, to some extent, 'Tash' is fairly tolerable.
'Nattie', on the other hand, is unacceptable.

:G E N D E R:
Female

:A G E:

:Y E A R - O F - H I G H - S C H O O L:
Junior

:A P P E A R A N C E:
ec319282e8f5872a684b74b39f32f4a128e9aaff.jpg

:P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Natasha's the embodiment of PMS. Anything and just about everything has the potential to set her off. Don't even bother making a feeble attempt at calming her down, because once you've triggered that monstrous side of hers, there's no telling what terror she'll bring forth. The only way to get out of her wrath is to not provoke her in the first place. Watch what you say and don't upset her; otherwise, you'll have the misfortune of dealing with an unexpected burst of rage and a series of overwhelming profanities thrown every which way. Her mouth is just as dirty as the tricks she has up on her sleeves for those who have wronged her. She doesn't take crap from anyone, and is hardly one to back down from an altercation, which has landed her in some sticky situations plenty of times. Not that she cares, really. It doesn't quite matter as much to her whether the thoughts she verbalizes or the actions she commits affect anyone negatively, at the very least. If people are too self-centered and ignorant to realize the world doesn't only revolve around them, then she shouldn't be blame for having the strong urge to knock some sense into their heads. It's fair game.
Granted, she's a capable young woman who is confident in all she does without a care in the world for what people think, but that fearless streak of hers has gained Natasha more than a few not-so-friendly acquaintances, as not many people are willing to be so blatantly disrespected. Of course, that isn't to say she's a heartless prick twenty four hours a day, because beneath that cold barrier lies a sympathetic girl who only wants to help those in need. This act of kindness doesn't happen too often, because she knows it'll only be abused, but when she finds someone on the verge of emotional turmoil, she won't hesitant to give them comfort. Once you've sparked her interest, she'll listen to whatever it is you have to say until you feel better, and pay you her full attention just because she likes to make sure people don't get discouraged from finishing their story while everyone else is trying to talk over them. She's pretty lousy at giving helpful advice (without it leading to violence), but she tries her best to lend an ear whenever a friend might need her.
While her hot temper and unpredictable antics get the best of her, Natasha is particularly partial to mind games and hates when people aren't honest with their feelings. She too often has a hard time putting her feelings into words, but unlike those who prefer to keep to themselves, she does find another way to express them. Even if it isn't always the best approach.

:S E X U A L I T Y:
Bisexual

:B E S T - F R I E N D S:
Charity Beaumont - She is Natasha's cousin and childhood best friend. They first met when both were only small children, an instant connection between them sparked the minute she approached the younger female. It was clear from then on that they would always be the best of friends, and they still are, despite the mess of a life Natasha dealt with the pervious years. Independent yet willing to support others, Charity is definitely someone she respects and cares dearly for. So when the troubled teen couldn't find her way back home, lost and confused on how to live with herself, Charity stepped in and offered help. Unable to decline her kindness, Natasha agreed to be under her care and moved in with her family until she can get back on her feet and really be on her own.

:L I K E S / D I S L I K E S:
There's nothing more pleasurable than relaxing under a tree with the thickest, most intriguing book in her lap, getting engrossed and lost in the fantastic world of literature and fiction. Something about the cool breeze brushing past her cheeks, and the faint sounds of daily life activity going on from a distance gives Natasha a sense of comfort, that being out there in the open where she can feel most free is the perfect place to read. Though that isn't to say she doesn't enjoy reading indoors as well. The library and any café are also some of her favorite haunts, but one can mostly find her lounging comfortably in the grass and feeling the earth beneath her toes. Other than books and outdoors, there isn't really much that this hotheaded female likes. Yelling at just about anyone who get on her nerves is probably something that one would normally find her doing, because secretly, she enjoys putting immature jerkfaces in their goddamn place.
She holds those who stand up for themselves and speak their mind in high regard -- really, you have her respect.
Persistence and clinginess are two of the many negative traits she hates about people, and thinks almost everyone is annoying upon first impression until proven wrong. She also really hates large crowds and loud commotions because they give her an immense headache that cannot easily be eased once there. Ducks and any type of bird scare the living poop out of her. She hates the strong scent of alcohol, but due to the stress of moving to a completely new environment, Natasha has picked up a bad habit of sneaking off to have a drink or two.

:B A C K G R O U N D:
"Betrayal is the worst feeling one can endure, sweet little Nattie."

She remembers her childhood as clear as day. She remembers all the times spent on playing house and chasing faraway dreams that no longer seem to hold much meaning in her pitch-black heart. All the wasted times spent on pretending not to notice that her world was falling apart and everything would magically fix itself back to normal -- just like in the fairytale books her mother used to read to her at night, but deep inside she knew. She knew that not every story had a happy ending and unfortunately for her, that was the case with her parents.
They met and fell in love, just like in the fairytales.
But sometimes love was not enough.
Natasha remembers hearing a feminine voice whispering words that made her skin crawl coming from inside her parent's bedroom, and what made her feel slightly even more nauseated was the fact that it did not belong to her mother. She knew right away something was amiss, but kept quietly to herself for the sake of her mother and their family. What she did not know could not hurt her, right?
Wrong.
Her mother found out soon after and her father's string of endless infidelity destroyed the perfect fairytale world Natasha built in her tiny, ignorant mind. And his betrayal was the cause of her turmoil.
She was fifteen when the divorce became official and chose to be with her mother to leave behind a life of misery. Two years later, however, Natasha has decided she wants to go out and explore the world on her own for a while and left to an entirely new town. She currently lives with a relative.

". . . So don't trust too easily."

:C H A R A C T E R - P O S I T I O N:
Girl 2

Last edited:
@Karuko_TheShifter I'm so sorry :/ I may or may not add another story line. Debating currently. But You can still make a character for the open dance.

:Full Name: Nikolai Emensky
:Nickname: Baby-faced Nik or Baby Nik
:Gender: Male
:Age: 17
:Year of High school: Junior
:Appearance:
1ef8e127d5.jpg

:Personality:
Many would expect Nik to be more outgoing, rude, rough, and a clown...well he is, but only when he's out there playing with his team mates. When it comes to school he's a code-switcher, easily talking with others and talking like them. Many find him a smooth talker, when in reality it's just him being the thoughtful teenage guy he really is. His attitude can be negative sometimes and he is easily riled up about a lot of things. He's also easily swayed emotionally, but he's not bipolar. Nik is very charismatic and one of the reasons why he's in theater and the debate team. His charisma is like an oozing charm that sucks in all kinds of people no matter who.
:Sexuality: Straight
:Best Friend(s): Trevor Cloud, Bruce Snyder, Caden Garfield, and Brian Faultner.
:Likes: Socializing, girls, and music.
:Dislikes: Being alone, people, and pretzels.
:Background: Nik has both of his parents and a sister, Hazel Emensky whose home schooled. Spending most of his time outside with his friends playing in all kinds of sports. This helped him become a well-rounded athlete for dabbling in almost every major sport such as basketball, football, soccer, baseball, and so on. His childhood friend, Trevor Cloud, is the closest to him out of their little gang. Popularity didn't hit Nik until he threw away his thick glasses and started dressing differently and not to mention he actually took showers and brushed his teeth. Secretly, he can be lazy about showering sometimes so he ends up showering in the locker room in the mornings in middle school. Once Nik became popular in the 8th grade, he received a ton of attention at the time for whatever reason. His height at the time wasn't so charming though, but once he hit puberty in his freshman year...it did wonders to him. The only thing he hates is his baby face and a lot of people mistaken him for being an 8th grader still which annoys him badly.
:Character Position: Boy 5

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry, I didn't expect spots to fly out that fast.

Is there any sort of plan to keep up interest in the next two weeks before the rp officially starts? Any pre-plotting besides pming our pairs? No pressure just curious :)

We'll I've been planning a couple twists and things to throw at you guys. Actually I'd love to hear your ideasideas

Currently I'm thinking we won't be ro-ing actual classes but in the hallways and after school. Thoughts?

That's what would be smart. Rping about class sort of gets boring

Does anyone have any ideas? I can kinda give you guys an overview and have you comment your ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.