Battle of the Bands, OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that this isn't closed yet!

Name: Eteri Dohrn

Instrument: Drums, Piano, alto voice

Favorite song: She likes sad songs and rock songs the best, though will listen to anything that catches her fancy. She also loves songs with a good beat, drum solo, or have a piano in them.

Race: Human with a lion's tail

Backstory: Eteri is an only child. Her parents thought that one was more than enough, seeing as they had trouble just looking after Eteri. Her relationship with her parents is strained at best. The two often fight viciously, throwing things but never laying a hand on each other. It hasn't gotten bad enough that the police showed up, but it definitely left Eteri in a very unstable home. The two never divorced, seeing the process as 'weak' and 'stupid'. Whenever her parents would fight, Eteri would hide away in the attic, where the family's old piano was. She took the books from old boxes and started to teach herself how to play. It would distract her from the yelling below her. If she couldn't get to the attic she would hide in her room with her old cd player, playing music.

At school, she found her place in the band as a drummer, enjoying the ferocity of the instrument as she got better and faster. Many times she would stay after school, the band teacher willing to give her lessons as she practiced every day she could. It also gave her an excuse to keep her from going home. Playing the drums, and eventually also playing the piano with the band teacher helped Eteri break out of her shell a little more and enjoy life. Though she would have fun with her lessons, she was seen as the loner and often wouldn't interact with others her own age. In her last year of highschool, she managed to get a superlative. It was 'most likely to die alone'.

Now out of highschool she's looking for a job since she can't afford college. However, she would love to do something with her musical talents.

Description: A brunette, Eteri has bright blue eyes though she needs glasses. She has a pair of fairly large glasses, freaking out whenever she doesn't have them on as she has horrid eyesight. She's pale, preferring to stay inside rather than outside. Her hair is very wavy and she has a fairly average figure. She likes to wear oversized clothes simply because they help hide her body and her tail well. Her tail, a tan color with a brown tuft the same color as her hair at the end, is usually wound around her waist, under her clothes.

Accepted! After i get you into the story, we can start up the next "chapter" of the RP!

@JakeTDragon and everyone else...
I will be absent from Iwaku from July 6-22 and will not be able to post or even look at posts during this time, as I will be out of the country. I will be sure to post here when I return.

Just letting everyone know :) And feel free to use my character in any way that keeps the story moving along, although I do at least expect her to still be alive when I return. :)))

Well, thanks guys for participating in the RP, but it looks like Charlie AND Rex are getting thrown off the island. Although, Rex has wings...0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dalas Farren
Instrument: Violin
Favorite song: Classic music,but now tends to rock ballads
Race: Human with petite white wings
Backstory: Both her parents were knew in the world of classical music for they powerful yet soft acords. It could be a cliche to be said that she was a prodigy, wasn't. Couldn't master violin at age 6 like her mother nor to compose like her ather at age of 10. Worked hard to make a name among important circles that her parents were around, just like any teen with a fiery passion for something, sometimes you have to give up on certain things. Her daily life was a routine, school-practice-home and it repeated for 11 long years. From nature she was gifted with a pride of a lion, with the stubbornness of her mother and with the calm nature of her father. To became the best Dalas let behind her social life, goodbye friends, goodbye boyfriend. At first you can say that she had ahead of her a beautiful and succesful life as a violonist. But everything changed when one day she returned home from practice, was around 11 PM and the dark park only it only emphasize her fear of darkness. She heard the fine acords of the violin on hard notes,yet it embraced her soul in a ecstasy. Amazed was when she found out that an homeless man was playing on an old violin. Since that day Dalas changed her destiny slightly, well, as a pair of respected people in society her parents were against it, but eventually they gave up. Why to stand against a person dream ? They were ok with it, but with a catch: "Became the best." Were the only words, no goodbyes, no hugs or kisses, be only the best.
Description: She is a tall woman, with a slender body. Has dark chocolate eyes with a long and curly chestnut color hair that reach her ribs. Has long and dense eyelashes, a pair of full redish lips with a pale pink skin. Has long arms and legs, everything is well proportioned. Loves to try different outfits, outfits that make her look 'pretty' The pair of white wings are petit, strange at first, but a second glare it fits her perfectlly.
_____

Ok I am so sorry, I feel so beside the theme of the role-play >.<​

Accepted! I can get you into the character, by Rex meeting your character in the lobby.

Thank you very much ! Ok, I will write the post now ! :) thank you

Name: Theo Jones
Instrument: Violin/ can sing a large range of notes from the tenor to the soprano range/ some piano experience
Favorite song: probably a classic rock song,
Race: Human, with black feathered wings.

Backstory: Theo grew up poor, not having much. She had several siblings and she got along fine with some of them and not with others. She argued with her mother about everything until she got kicked out of the house. Her prized possession was a violin her father gave her before he passed away. With her violin she made money on the street until she could get a job. Her unique style of of playing made her popular among street players.

Description: She has dark green eyes and dark hair that she likes to tint dark colors (Currently blue) and braid. Her clothes are usually black or dark colors, she favors green and blue. Likes black skirts and tights. Usually has earbuds hanging around her neck. She's pretty thin and normal height, one of those girls who gets comments from people telling her to eat and stuff though she's perfectly healthy.

Yay!
No I'm unsure of how to actually join, could you help me? This is my first real roleplay on this site.

Well.... She could run into Rex, on the roof, or in the lobby.

Hey all ^^ well since I am madly in love with music in real life and I am able to accept more characters since a lot of RP's I was in shut down, I was wondering if you have a spot for another weird and paradoxal character?

Alright, folks. I am closing signups... for now. If we lose some peeples, or we need some new blood, then I'll open it again. Sorry for anyone who wanted to join up. By the way, ernieselephants, perhaps your character is at Ritual Lobotomy's concert.

Um I do not think it is about death. I think that the "loosing peepes" part referes to inactivity ;3

Aww dang :( But all right, this will still be on my watchlist ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.