Battle of the Bands, OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you sent me a request, and i accepted it, so if ya still want to join...

I'm going to cry now. Thank you! :'D

I understood the idea of innactive people, but well, I hope you will forgive me if i will post slowly. Next week I have the entrence to the university :D

lol, I just haven't posted much because there's nothing for my character to be doing but what she has been xD I cant post until 'tomorrow' rolls around!

I will wait for at least two more posts before I post again ^^

Alright, peoples. Whoever needs to enter, perhaps we can meet in the concert, then it'll turn to "Tomorrow". :oD

Sounds good to me :D since I still have pretty much a lot to finish today at work..

Alright sounds good.

I just realized that since majority of the characters here are female, I shall be scrapping off my current character to replace her with a male one so as to even things out aww dang X'D

How's everyone? ^_^

Doing well, yourself?

I'm doing fine. Trying to figure out what I want to do with my characters. I hope everyone else is doing well.

@Shadicmaster @The Writing Owl About to sleep, actually. I'm also thinking of what to do with my characters. I'm really pumped for this RP >w<

eh will post today hopefully, I was kinda usy but no worries ^^

I hate to study ... i hate it. I will try to post in a few hours.

I hate to study ... i hate it. I will try to post in a few hours.

Not a problem ^_^ Good luck with your schoolwork!

I'm back from vacay! I looked through the posts, and it seems the auditions have not yet started, which is good. :D

((I guess Charlie didn't get thrown off after all...))

Yup! :D Everyone had the chance to catch up ^_^ And welcome back!

aye :3 sorry for holding you all back but we can move on yes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.