Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Why, whatever of it? We've been Skypin' like crazy. x3

I'm waiting to see how the others interact, what the newcomer does, etc. You can maybe ask one of the unicorns for a translation spell... and I'm pretty sure there's a sizable bit of wood and plants now.

...I was thinking something a little more interesting than standard magic. Could I interact with the wolves a little more?

Sure, I'll try to have some interaction in a few hours.

well, looks like this is back up and running. feel free to post as you wish now!

hmm... does this need me to do something? Or is there just a lot of stuff happening this week that I'm unaware of? IRL stuff?

Erm... I don't know.
Maybe everypony's scared off.

I'm a little annoyed that I can't order the newest posts at the TOP of the page like I usually do...

x3 one of the properties of the new system. there might be a setting somewhere.

I suppose I'll seek it once more, then.
See you soon!

I'm just waiting for Morning and Aqua... Tian doesn't have much to do besides enjoy the bath. Arty is still sleeping, and nopony woke him up yet. If it keeps like this, I'll wake him up eventually.

Oy, who's still in the cave/at the entrance? I'm just about there now.

Arty is there, still sleeping like a rock. You can try to wake him up, noticing he's a unicorn, but I'm already saying he doesn't have any translation spell... At least yet.

I seem to be able to talk with Bark-Nose through intentions well enough. Translation spells seem like a completely absurd possibility to me, as there isn't much magic where I come from... I'm just here to meet with the group, figure out what to do next, and see if I can get Bark-nose some medical attention.

Yea... For that Morning Glory is the most suitable. Arty can at least tell you this, then try to sleep again.

Zzzzzzz--HUH? Wha? Oh... I'll, uh... get right on that...