all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
Daevin walked into school, first day and he was a new kid! He stepped into the hallway, looking around as he lugged his school bag and guitar case around school. He had signed up for almost every musical class he could.

Walking down to the Band room he met various other teachers like Ms. Macmillan the 3rd grade teacher, Mr. Beatrice the 7th grade teacher and his younger brothers teacher Mrs. Warner.

After getting to the band room he looked around and went to a corner to make sure no one would be bothered by him practicing. He hummed as he opened his case, pulled out his guitar, and started to strum. As the sophomore strummed his guitar he started to sing "well I dont know why I came here tonight" he sung, smiling "I got a feeling somethin ain't right....im so scared incase I fall off my chair! and Im wonderin how I'll get down the stairs" he sung louder now, everyone who walked in crowding around him "clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am! stuck in the middle with you"

He soon finished his song, looking around at the other students crowding him, "what song was that?" a flute player asked, looking at him in the eyes "uh..that was uh...stuck in the middle by the steeler wheelers"

Cyd was in on her locker taking out her stuff for her first class, when she noticed some girls whispering about her. The bluennet just rolled her eyes closed her locker and walked off. The girl was kind of a loner, she didn't have any friends, but she didn't care. She thought everyone was just stuck up, and stupid. All she cared about was those two more years until she graduates high school, form a band play as the drummer, and be gone from this damn place. Meanwhile she was gonna have to fight to urge to call on these idiot's bullshit.

She had long wavy blue hair, and brown eyes. That day she wore a band t-shirt, as well as a dark green flannel, skinny blue jeans, and a black beanie. As she walked to her next class, until she heard singing, she entered the band room out of curiousity and saw a group of kids surrounding a boy with playing a guitar while singing the tune.

Cyd walked closer to get a better look, the boy, sang and played really well. It was almost as if he was lost in the music.

(I know it's a crappy post I'm so sorry)

Daevin looked around at the crowd of band members who surrounded him with cheering and whistling despite being in such a small room for such a thing.

He looked as the blue haired girl came in the room, walking closer "uh...people...please...i...i don't like crowds"

(its ok! il post replies like it too!)

(Sorry it took me forever to reply)

Cyd realized heard that he was feeling crowded. So she backed up a bit. She thought about leaving to her next class, but something about him made her want to meet him.

(I know it's short, and not worth the wait. Why I am so sorry)

(a phooey...dont worry about it guy)

Daevin looked at the girl and blushed some, smiling warmly as she heard him over the others talking "....uhm...h...hey!" he shouted, getting everyones attention. They whipped their heads to the beanie wearing boy with a frown "what!?"

Cyd saw him from the distance she was in. He seemed pretty shy like the kind of guy who didn't like attention. Then he said shouted. She wasn't sure if it was directed towards her or someone else.

His face grew red in embarrassment, looking around as he grew more nervous by the second. Daevin sighed a little and gathered some of his stuff, leaving out his guitar, then sprinted out to the hallway