Back Stage [nightwing & MiNaGi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aoi felt her heart speed up as she kissed Kira back, before she tore herself away, breathing heavily. "I've just been rejected before because I don't have much cleavage, so..."

Kira decided the only way to help out was show Aoi it was possible to tease her breasts. So Kira slid down enough to lightly lick Aois small but perky breast she proceeded to suck on it and hold Aois waist.

Aoi curled her fingers around Kira's head, her own falling back in pleasure. She knew about this kink of hers. She was extremely sensitive. Longer down, one would see her legs pulling together in embarrassment. It'd been a while since she'd last felt so hot in that area.

Kira kept suckling."unclench your legs sweetheart?" She asked with her hand placed on her lovers abdomen.

Hazy with a wave of emotions, her legs slowly relaxed, eyes closed. Her face had gotten bright red, and her hand was grasping for something to hold onto on the sheets.

Kira rubbed her middle finger against her lovers clitoris and slowly started sliding her finger inside her girlfriend.

Aoi was, mildly speaking, caught off guard. She hadn't even been stripped of her clothes yet, and all she could do was claw at the sheets, trying to hold back the heavy puffs of breath escaping her mouth when she wasn't paying attention.

Kira smiled and pulled her fingers out and licked the juices . "Can i take off your bottoms?"

Aoi couldn't answer, and instead reached her fingers down, sliding off her pants. Despite her boyish appearance, she was wearing white panties with frills, lace and a light blue ribbon at the front that matched her eyes.

"Oh . My . God. Those are so cute!"she squeeled before peeling them away and licking her entrance.

"S-shut up..." Was all Aoi managed before she closed her eyes, unsure if she could look or not. Her mind told her not to, but her lust was starting to take over...

Kira licked softly at first but kept upgrading to hitting the cluster of nerves with her tongue.

When Aoi opened her eyes and saw Kira between her legs, she whined and closed them again. She really couldn't look...

Kira came up. "If youre not ready for this im ok with it, we could just cuddle"

Aoi wiggled her hips uncomfortably. "Say that when you haven't made me want it. Do it." She commanded, voice shaking with pleasure.

Kira smirked "thats what i hoped youd say." She went back down and fingered ger girlfriend, she kind of had an ass fetish so she came up."can i do things to your ass?"

"Just... be gentle... I haven't exactly done it before.." Aoi mumbled as she clenched the sheets, unsure of what she should do. She was surprisingly nervous, her heart pounding hard in her chest.

Kira nodded and started giving Aoi a rim job.

Aoi's eyes closed on impact, her legs starting to shake as she desperately tugged at the sheets, hoping that it would help her calm down her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.