Back Stage [nightwing & MiNaGi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course I'd be. I love you more than anyone else." Aoi said softly as she pushed a lock of hair from her face. She felt a bit odd. She had a lot of fangirls. Would the constant attention be a problem?

Kira nuzzled against Aoi and smiled softly as she dozed off. She simply couldnt stop loving her.

A happiness filled her knowing that this wasn't just a physical relationship. Aoi gently pushed her fingers through strands of Kira's hair, the softness making her purr in comfort.

Kira kissed her cheek and cuddled .

"You know, I'd always thought that you weren't the cuddly type." Aoi said as an afterthought.

Kira laughed "why wouldnt i be? Because im a DJ?" She asked playfully.

"Rather because you'd always flinch away when I hugged and snuggled you, you know." Aoi commented as she played with Kira's hair.

"Oh yeah haha thats because i didnt wanna get all hot and bothered..." she said quietly.

"So you're getting hot and bothered?" Aoi teased as she gently rolled on top of Kira with a smile on her face.

Kira flushed red but then smiled "i dont know maybe you should check?"

"Being too cute for your own good." Aoi muttered as she leaned down to kiss Kira passionately, hands moving through the girl's hair.

Kira kissed back and moaned as her hair was corsed through.

"Hey... for how long have you loved me?" Aoi asked as she glanced directly at Kira, putting a hand to her shirt, waiting for Kira's answer before she pulled it off Kira's body.

"Four years. Ever since you comforted me about my little brothers death ive had a strong love for you." She said breathily waiting for the best night of her life to happen.

"You're such a strange person." Aoi muttered as she finally removed the piece of clothing, leaning down once again to attack Kira's lips with her own. The sensation made her feel fuzzy and warm on the inside.

Kira smiled into the kiss. Feeling their warmth collide causing her to get butterfies in her stomach.

The feeling of their aligned bodies made Aoi's heart beat fast. For the first time in her life, she was self-conscious. She pulled back, blonde hair in her face. "You know I have little to no breasts, right?"

"Well thats ok i dont mind, i love you for you and thats that." She said kissing her lover.

"I just wanted to make sure. I don't exactly look normal." Aoi grumbled as she leaned back for a kiss, starting to shrug off her shirt.

Kira smiled "normal isnt in our job descriptions!" She said before pressing their bare naked chests together. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.