B.O.O.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to link as I've yet to start I beat lily in the slow department

Hel!! There's one spot left if you want it!? :U

Nope, definitely the slowest here. I just copy/pasted the CS into Word. 8D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa
aaaaaaAAAA i'm so late and my attendance is so spotty lately, but this looks really nice and really interesting. gj ;v;
GET IN HURRRRRRRRR
haha our profile pics would be the coolest rebel kids on the block togetha

Hel!! There's one spot left if you want it!? :U
S-SWEATS I DON'T WANNA DRAG THE GROUP DOWN, I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY SINCE THE SEMESTER STARTED... but at the same time, why is a part of me considering it rip

GET IN HURRRRRRRRR
haha our profile pics would be the coolest rebel kids on the block togetha
dumb rebels hell yea

I MEAN.... >w> Feel free to go in if you want...

tumblr_njja6tfNGZ1tffiako1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am a poor student with no time on their hands but I came in here to shower you all with glitter because everything from the premise to characters to layouts looks fuuuucking good.

Geeze! Thanks mang! That graphic thingy is all Tak-kun though. I hope it turns out pretty good... since I have bigger plans for this universe if successful.

Reactions: Mu
Heads up, I'm going on a rp semi-hiatus. I'll still be here and able to post in BOO, is just any other thread I'm probably not going to be so active in.

So... I may or may not set up a time limit for this thread in terms of getting profiles in and posting. Just letting y'all know that I'm thinking about it.

It's cool. I was just thinking that it'd be a good thing to get butts rolling to keep the hype train going for this thread. =w= /

Reactions: ™ T A K E N O B U
Status
Not open for further replies.