B.O.O.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vio
As of now, that's been taken by fyrelily. To the left of each role is a status if they have been taken or not.
Ah, it didn't say that when I was looking. I'm not really certain I'd enjoy any of the other positions.... if I had to settle maybe the junior investigator or the tactile unit? I'd probably enjoy playing the senior investigator too...... - w -

I can't decide lol

@Vio
The junior investigator is also taken. I had a lot of dibs when I was building this thread (guilty of it too). But, I can say that if you play a senior investigator, you'd basically have this killer agent that feels like they're babysitting these guys. And, smart ass comments galore. But, it's up to you mang. =w= / Feel out the roles.

@Vio
The junior investigator is also taken. I had a lot of dibs when I was building this thread (guilty of it too). But, I can say that if you play a senior investigator, you'd basically have this killer agent that feels like they're babysitting these guys. And, smart ass comments galore. But, it's up to you mang. =w= / Feel out the roles.
I kinda got more of a "mentor" vibe from their discription rather than someone that feels like they're baby sitting? I wouldn't mind playing a bad ass though, so I'll go with that. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
@Vio, it could be both, honestly. It could be that they are a mentor and at some point, feels like they're babysitting once they realize that most of the cast are fresh out of Basic Training? xD
Yay for interpretations~

I think that works. xD Well, feel free to hit up the Q&A if you have any questions. And, please, make sure to read the rules especially how I want profiles done. I'll save the spot. Once you have a faceclaim, feel free to send it my way. We also have a discord group if you like to hop in there as well.

Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio, it could be both, honestly. It could be that they are a mentor and at some point, feels like they're babysitting once they realize that most of the cast are fresh out of Basic Training? xD
Yay for interpretations~
I gueeeesss? We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: ™ T A K E N O B U
I think that works. xD Well, feel free to hit up the Q&A if you have any questions. And, please, make sure to read the rules especially how I want profiles done. I'll save the spot. Once you have a faceclaim, feel free to send it my way. We also have a discord group if you like to hop in there as well.
Yes please. *makes grabby hands for discord thingy*

I MEAN... just wearing some... ... the glasses train can continue mang. xD -points to roster images-

Reactions: Esmeray and rissa
*liberally applies interest*

I love this concept. I have a FC with glasses that would work. I also enjoy playing older characters! Also, the set up of this is awesome even if it is giving me slight Gaia flashbacks.

I should have a profile for judgement up soon. If I can only remember where my Test Thread is. Do I even have one?

Cooli! Feel free to head over to the Q&A thread to see if any of your questions about the thread and profiles have been answered. And, if there isn't, feel free to post them up. I can't wait to see what you come up with. =w= /

Cooli! Feel free to head over to the Q&A thread to see if any of your questions about the thread and profiles have been answered. And, if there isn't, feel free to post them up. I can't wait to see what you come up with. =w= /
I don't know if this a Q&A worthy question, or if I'm a dumb and I've totally missed where this is posted. But I'm interested in seeing others' profiles. Just for the sake of not having any overlapping abilities or character archetypes. Though, I am going with the "I've seen some shit, and my ex-wife keeps calling" archetype. So, I might not have any worry there. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N and rissa
... that is an amazing archtype. xD Oh my goodness. We shouldn't have any of that as of now. You can be like me and post stalk the shit out of people. It is a bad habit, but I am really excited in seeing who's joining. And, it's aight. The Q&A is for the universe in general since I don't wanna force all of you to read EVERYTHING about the world. ... I should really finish that one book thingy I was doing for BOO. >O>

But, to make things easier, I am making this. It's been a slow build for him since I wanna get this dude's powers and skills right... and totally not giving him a spirit gun.

lol it's fine just asking here, since no one actually has their profiles up as of right now. Or at least from what I see. o___o

Here's a sample of mine. Not finished though. I'm being slow. Dx

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm probably the slowest here but I'm working on mine as well!! You can take a look at this post tho

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.