B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well then you have my Muse Goddess all to yourself~ Pffft~ Why are you praying to god Bun? *chuckles*
the end of that anime will kill you emotionally. i promise. i've seen all of it. be ready for some major feels, man.

and hey. maybe they can harbor a secret mutual crush on one another. it'd be funny - going for people they never thought they'd want. and we can make their relationship development kinda hesitant and cute. it'll be really fun.

i was actually thinking about alex. i was wondering - could they have some kind of mutual alliance? like, they know each other and their deals, and they sort of respect each other? because aiden would definitely think alex is a cool person, being a fighter and all.

and lmao, aiden is definitely a hottie, but i wasn't going too much for looks for raine. she's just a tired girl with very little of a shit to give, tbh.
I like Raine, want to hook her up with one of my characters?

Reactions: Gore
I like Raine, want to hook her up with one of my characters?
sure! i personally think that marco and raine would be really compatible in a relationship (from the looks of marco, he's not so wild of a type), but it's up to you who you want to pair her with.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I have one, soon too be two available characters

sure! i personally think that marco and raine would be really compatible in a relationship (from the looks of marco, he's not so wild of a type), but it's up to you who you want to pair her with.
Yeah, tho it will be in the long term :)
Cause im starting with him in a long relationship with some NPC for his backstory ;)

and his not wild, his theme song is pretty much him. His a fun lover tho. might wake her up to see the sunrise xD *she can punch him*

*Cries because she is alone* not the first time

Yeah, tho it will be in the long term :)
Cause im starting with him in a long relationship with some NPC for his backstory ;)

and his not wild, his theme song is pretty much him. His a fun lover tho. might wake her up to see the sunrise xD *she can punch him*
that's totally fine. do you think we could start them off as just knowing each others' names/really vague stuff? maybe they can meet and start to become friends for the first bit. ( ^ ^)

and tbh, she'd probably really love that. she's good for subtle, pleasant romance and affection. grand things aren't her style.

the end of that anime will kill you emotionally. i promise. i've seen all of it. be ready for some major feels, man.

and hey. maybe they can harbor a secret mutual crush on one another. it'd be funny - going for people they never thought they'd want. and we can make their relationship development kinda hesitant and cute. it'll be really fun.
Aww.... I am scared to watch it now..... *sighs* but I will do it. I will watch this anime.

OMg yes~ that would be soo soooooo cute~ Also the fact that Adolpho ((new character)) will be a little protective of my little muse goddess well now our~ ^^

• Love
I wanna make another, then I don't...Then I do... ;-;

Do it Blood~ Do it~ *starts to repeat that sentence over and over again with one of the hypnotising clocks* Do it Blood~ Do it~

I wanna make another, then I don't...Then I do... ;-;
go at it! the sky's the limit, dude. new characters, new personalities, new cool things happening.

Aww.... I am scared to watch it now..... *sighs* but I will do it. I will watch this anime.

OMg yes~ that would be soo soooooo cute~ Also the fact that Adolpho ((new character)) will be a little protective of my little muse goddess well now our~ ^^
yeah, just don't die and you should be okay.

yes! yes. yes everywhere. i'm really excited right now. ( * *)

go at it! the sky's the limit, dude. new characters, new personalities, new cool things happening.

yeah, just don't die and you should be okay.

yes! yes. yes everywhere. i'm really excited right now. ( * *)
....... okay.... I will probably come and attack you with tears when I finish watching it..... *thinks about it* yeah... I can see that happening....

omg you and me both~ So who is she pairing up with? Just so that I know~ ^^

....... okay.... I will probably come and attack you with tears when I finish watching it..... *thinks about it* yeah... I can see that happening....

omg you and me both~ So who is she pairing up with? Just so that I know~ ^^
oh, my metalhead boy aidan is pairing up with your muse goddess sanduni.

oh, my metalhead boy aidan is pairing up with your muse goddess sanduni.
*chuckles* Oh this will be cute~ <3 *jumps up and down* I can't wait for this to start~ *holds back from bringing characters into a chat RP on the OoC Thread* I always end up doing that when I can't wait for the IC.... =_="

*Feels lonely and lies in wait*

*chuckles* what is wrong Icey~ *chuckles and pats head*

that's totally fine. do you think we could start them off as just knowing each others' names/really vague stuff? maybe they can meet and start to become friends for the first bit. ( ^ ^)

and tbh, she'd probably really love that. she's good for subtle, pleasant romance and affection. grand things aren't her style.
Hahaha thats perfectly fine with me ;) I was planning that from the start

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.