Avatar the last Airbender: The Quest to find the avatar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your character mowkie and it fits well into the story, but i have an idea that id like to try with her and my character. Since she is a master firebender and her husband was a general for the fire nation do you think they could have a prior friendship like she maybe let him hide out with her for a few days helping her before he took of without a word until the note

That would actually make a lot of sense...I could see her being a great teacher to him. Think of her as Zuko's Uncle...just a woman. XD

That was the goal when making her. I'll have a bit of my typical character personality in there, but for the most part, she's the comical teacher...the one who will put off anyone for her Jasmine Tea.

By the way, do you plan on us actually finding the Avatar?

i could see my character being like sokka when he met the old woman waterbender in the fire nation who taught katara to blood bend XD

Bleh! *goes back to watching the show*

Hurry up! I'm now uber excited for this. XD

I agree with @Mowkie also I feel like my character will be sort of 'NOTICE ME SENPAI!' to Asha. :)

I could see Asha patting the girl on the head all gentle-like..."Patience, child...patience. Tea?"

Ha ha, this is going to be so fun!

Every character shall have a nickname, do not be mad! it will be...very...interesting :P

Reactions: AAB
HEY! Gave my nickname, DERNIT! *mock rage face*

I had to stay late at work to finish making some banners, but I'm finally home and can start on my CS.
I think I'll give Hast an older sister. A young widow, so she can have a last name that doesn't start with a C (a letter I dislike).
Since Hast is AB, my character can't be O.
I thought to make a potter. Darkneko01, we should discuss this via pm.

Nickname? O_O wonder what mine will be....

qn2n.jpg

【CHARACTER NAME - Havah Roke
Birthday: May 19th
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Blood Type: A+
Affiliation: Earthbender
Relatives: Only Hast Crose, her younger brother, still lives. Her parents and her husband Toash were killed in a Fire Nation raid, and she has not seen her brother since then.
Other: Havah is good friends with Bihai Sen, whose jewelry stall is beside Havah's pottery stall.

OMFG @Akuma o. m. f. g. yey. And look, you posted a gif of me spazzing again. XD

And get ready because Amihan's gonna be all over Leiang bwahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.