Avatar the last Airbender: The Quest to find the avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not Akuma but you could post a CS? :D

Well, water, fire and earth. That's as far as I know. And water can be bloodbenders, fire can be lightning benders. no sandbenders yet?

7aEcK.jpg

CHARACTER NAME -Hast Crose 】
Birthday:
April 25th
Height: 5'10
Weight:
175lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Affiliation:
Sword, club, Non-bender
Relatives: A mother and father died in a fire nation raid.
Other, After living on the streets as a performer he found out he was well versed in swallowing swords, juggling, and fire breathing without the help of fire-bending he used his skills in a traveling circus to gain money through acts of acrobatic feats.

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodbending is cool. WE have 2 water benders, the other is a healer. :P

but i'm an airbender harr harr. /mouthfoaming spazz

ok so should i change it to be something else? maybe not a bender at all but like sokka?

No, no! We're glad to have more waterbenders. But if you like to be a badass non-bender that's cool too! By the way, I'm just saying. It's up to @Akuma

maybe i might go for the non bender, tell me what you think of him when i change his outlook.

Kyaa! There are so many water benders, and next to Air, that is my favorite....T_T

I saw one Air Bender...if I make an epically awesome char, could I, too, be an exception?

Kyaa! There are so many water benders, and next to Air, that is my favorite....T_T

I saw one Air Bender...if I make an epically awesome char, could I, too, be an exception?

im not sure about another air bender, buuuut you can be another water bender
7aEcK.jpg

CHARACTER NAME -Hast Crose 】
Birthday:
April 25th
Height: 5'10
Weight:
175lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Affiliation:
Sword, club, Non-bender
Relatives: A mother and father died in a fire nation raid.
Other, After living on the streets as a performer he found out he was well versed in swallowing swords, juggling, and fire breathing with the help of fire-bending he used his skills in a traveling circus to gain money through acts of acrobatic feats.

it says that with the help of firebending in the other part, does that mean he can fire bend, but aside from that he is fine

sorry i ment without* the help of fire- bending, changed it

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS FIRST POST WILL BE YOUR CHARACTER WAKING UP OR DOING WHATEVER WHEREVER YOU ARE, FROM THAT POINT YOU WILL RECEIVE A LETTER AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL MEET AT THE CAMP!

that is all

Gneh, with the fact that all Water Benders would know each other and be from the North, no, thank you. Have fun RPing, everyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.