Birthday:
April 25th
Height: 5'10
Weight:
175lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Affiliation:
Sword, club, Non-bender
Relatives: A mother and father died in a fire nation raid.
Other, After living on the streets as a performer he found out he was well versed in swallowing swords, juggling, and fire breathing without the help of fire-bending he used his skills in a traveling circus to gain money through acts of acrobatic feats.
Finally someone from the Earth nation. Do you want a sister (or perhaps a cousin)? I could be a bender or non-bender.

lol hes like sokka in a way i could change it to be that him and his sister, but you will have to tell me what you did in the circus, he was a acrobat.

Gneh, with the fact that all Water Benders would know each other and be from the North, no, thank you. Have fun RPing, everyone~
Wait! Lol if you wanna make a water bender I was thinking of changing mine to a earth/metal bender, that is if its ok with Akuma

You mean the hillbillies of the swamps?

Ewwww...>.<

Of course, I could twist it a bit...make her the only woman of the swamp benders...as there were previously considered to be only two. I could do that, actually. Lots for me to wield then. I'll get to work on the char once I've finished my duty as a GM. I'll be back.

Reactions: AAB
make sure you guys decide your characters bending quickly, you can change it but once i start the rp and your first post goes up you are stuck, and in the swamp bender they technically would not be found yet but i can mix the story up a bit so if you wish to be a swamp bender go ahead, and there is actually a whole tribe of swamp benders as that was how they caught appa and momo with the nets

Read up on them...not quite sure it'd fit...plus, I'm not good at playing unsophisticated characters...>.<'

SCREW IT!

Firebender it is. She'll be a good guy. *nods nods* Perhaps saw the dragons before they were wiped away. I'll have to make her kind of old. hehehehehehehehehe

Be back soon with char.

The Foggy Swamp Tribe is a waterbending settlement located in a swamp known as the Foggy Swamp, in the southwestern part of the Earth Kingdom.[2] Though the Foggy Swamp Tribe waterbenders share the skill of waterbending, they were completely unknown to their polar cousins and vice versa, until Katara, Sokka, and Aang stumbled across the tribe.[1]

Though technologically unsophisticated, the tribe consists of powerful waterbenders. These benders have specialized their skill to adapt to the swamp environment; for example, they use a rigid bending motion to propel river boats at very high speeds. Members of the tribe have also discovered how to manipulate plants by controlling the water within them. Their diet consists of small game and giant insects, and they keep catgators as pets.

@Mowkie like said there is a tribe, but i understand what you mean about playing unsophisticated characters

Circus.png
DUNANANANANA! THE FIRE NATION CIRCUS! lol

*coughs* Know that. Read up on it before I said anything else.

Like I said, I'm working on a Firebender. She'll be older, possibly in her 40's...and she'll have seen the last of the dragons. That is key to her success and why she can be trusted even as a Firebender.

i plan on seeing the last dragons in the avatar world during the rp so that would be cool

Hey, @Akuma , I was thinking about the whole waking up to a letter thing, and what if my character stole it from a person who was meant to get the letter. I doubt your character would ask for a thirteen year old's help when searching for the Avatar.

sounds cool, i wasnt to specific so that would be a good way for your character to join

Alright! Watch out, old ladies, Zada is out to get her letter! :D

CHARACTER NAME - Asha Destrey - Known as The Phoenix
Appearance
elitefon.ru_23291.jpg

anime-wallpaper-big-highres-cute-kawaii-background-mac-windows4-i3951.jpg
Asha is an older woman, but by no means can you distinguish it on her still young-looking face. Her solid white hair is her only indicator, dancing around her like smoke around a fire. Her flesh is pale and fair, glowing from within as if lit by the fires that burn inside her. She has the look of a woman in her mid-to-late twenties with round, slightly almond-shaped eyes and irises that glow golden in color, a subtle hint of lightning blue. She typically adorns herself with shimmering black-and-gold kimonos with hair-pieces to match, but as this is not always suitable for her travels, she sometimes decides to, instead, wear traveling robes that give her legs and feet room to move. Her hands are rough, though almost delicate in appearance, with long, nimble fingers tipped with long, sharp nails.
Birthday
December 15
Height
5'6"
Weight
115 lb
Blood Type
AB NEG
Affiliation
Firebending/Lightningbending Master
Occupation
Traveler - Wealthy wife of a fallen General
Relatives
General Kazumo - Deceased
Other
She has a Fire Ferret acquired in her earlier years when traveling with her husband - his name is Kizmo. Her firebending is legendary across the world - for she can wield fire enough to create what might appear to be wings on her back, thus marking her as the Phoenix. Also, as said before, she has seen the two dragons of the Sun Warriors, Ran and Shaw, and seen the capability of Fire, thus making her a true Master. Upon realizing what it means to be a bender, she has journeyed far and wide in hopes of finding the Avatar before anyone else...so that she can aid him on his greatest quest. She now rests in Ba Sing Se, where her true journey shall begin.​

Last edited:
Okay ill stick with being a water bending healer then =)

There is a good chance of me posting tonight, but if not it will be up tomorrow

Awesome! Just let us know, and I'll post as well.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna watch ATLA for the fifth time all the way through before finally starting on Legend of Korra...

Reactions: AAB
Status
Not open for further replies.