That's the second time I've done that error. It's because I was thinking "DON'TFORGETHERNAMEDON'TFORGETTHENAMEOFYOURCHARACTER" as I wrote it up. xD Thanks for pointing it out!
Hahaha, I know that pain. The best tip I can give about that is to simple hold the CS in another tab of your browser so you can compare it. I often do that when I write up a post. Makes it easier to remind myself of details and such, until I really got the hang of the character.

I edited in her personality and history. Is that any better?

I edited in her personality and history. Is that any better?
It is great. :)

seal-of-approval2.gif

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Rainy and Lykaon, you guys can both put your characters on the Accepted CS Dump :)

Alrighty, Sketching is now busy with making the IC. My question would be to create small groups.

Who would like to travel with me? Where I am going with my character? To be honest. I rather keep that as a surprise as I'll head out to one of the occurring plots that will be revealed in the opening.

I'm not really sure about the plot, so, I'm not certain what her motivation would. So, I don't know what to do with her at the moment.

[tabs][Tab | Personal Information |]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name
Mei Guang
(A red gem - Light, glory)

Age[/BCOLOR]
18 years old.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Length and Build
1.67m tall and slim build.
Weight
Probably around 55 ~ 60 kg.
Appearance[/BCOLOR]
avatar_oc_kamenari_by_chi_chirumiru-d5m5e0w.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthplace
Fire Fountain City
Organization
N/A
Element : N/A
[/BCOLOR]
Sub-Element : None
[/tab][Tab | Detailed Information |]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality
Mei is a calm and calculated person. She isn't the type to favor to dive into action without any plan or back-up prepared. She favors most of the time silence and peace as Mei has began to travel around to escape busy places. But on occasion, she does love to explore cities and try to learn what new culture and such she can encounter. Furthermore, though she tries to be a good person, Mei isn't without flaws. She can be unforgiving and cruel towards people she regards as scum, while she has for example no trouble with stealing from people who she deems to have enough. In other words, she can be quite a hypocrite at times, often giving what she considers a good reason.[/BCOLOR]

Backstory
Mei was born in a rather simple family. Both her parents owned and worked in a bakery. Nothing really special as she also had some siblings, but Mei isn't fond of talking about that part. She has been taught to read as her parents were able to afford her some simple education with the income of the bakery, which ran quite nice. Not that her life was always fine and fun in her youth as she had to work often with her siblings, which meant that she didn't always was capable of playing outside or do a lot of fun her friends had. But Mei didn't mind working for the life she had.

As she grew up, Mei started to read books in her spare time. Often reading before going to bed or on rainy days, she retreated herself where she could read in peace as she tried to learn more about the world outside the city. She read about tales of people who traveled around and saw magnificent things. Things that Mei had never seen or could dream off. Such as ice bergs or rain forests or even desserts. All she had were books that whispered softly promises that she could find those things in the world and that made Mei eager to head out and travel. This didn't go that peacefully as her parents refused to let a young teenager just head out and venture in a world she thought to be nice and cozy. They tried first to talk the idea out of Mei's head, but over time they had to take more drastic matters in hand. They went that far to arrange a marriage, hoping that would prevent their stubborn and naive daughter to just venture in the world.

But Mei wasn't that naive, at least in her version of the whole ordeal. She had trained herself to try to be able to face what could be a danger for her. Though she had no bending skills or any master that could instruct her into fighting with an edged weapon, Mei's wit allowed her to stay often out of fights. Working on her condition outdoors, she kept trying to stuff her head with knowledge.

In the end, she ran away from the world she knew. Away from what she considered once dear to her.

For four years, Mei has traveled around some locations, often taking temporary small jobs in order to earn some coin along the way. Often she would use her knowledge to aid somebody or keep herself out of trouble, while she managed to pick up a few skills along the way.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other[/BCOLOR]
* Mei doesn't take compliments that well. She either shrugs them silently off or mutters something back.
* She is a great fan of animals, often getting excited when she encounters an animal she had never seen before or an animal she adores. However, this doesn't include fish and reptiles. She also hates insects.

[/tab][Tab | Combat Information |]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment
* Mei's Parasol[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Look in the appearance image*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mei uses this as a tool for comfort, for when it is raining or when the sun is shining very brightly. She is however proficient with it in combat, using it as a staff to whack people's head or sweeping them of their feet.

*Throwing knives (total of twelve)
9313184042759.jpg

Knives that are strapped underneath the arm guards that Mei wears and at her waist, allowing her to quickly grabbing a knife and use it to throw, stab or smear peanut butter on a sandwich.

Skills
- Mei is decent at hand to hand combat, using her quick reflexes and reflexes to defend herself[/BCOLOR]
- Has a very good accurate skill at aiming, which she uses with throwing her knives.
- Can read and write, though don't ask her for poetry or such. She is bad at it.
- Quite knowledgeable, often knowing what one can and shouldn't eat.

[BCOLOR=transparent][/tab][/tabs][/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Ugh, it is horrible. Hope it is good enough, else let me know it over skype Gero / Sketcher.
Might twitch the Cs with more information and details later. >.<

And hai everybody else. ^^

Who would like to travel with me? Where I am going with my character? To be honest. I rather keep that as a surprise as I'll head out to one of the occurring plots that will be revealed in the opening.
Like I said, if anyone wants to skip around the City, I'd love to meet people out there in Shangtan!

Hello Aliceee, nice to see you again! o/ Loving the character. She's got a bit of a wanderlust about her, I'd love for Ming and Mei to meet up! They're the same age and everything; perfect duo.

Oh yeah. Skype. My skype name is on my profile. Lol Contact details, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, if you take a look at the history, you'd notice that a lot of people came to Shangtan from Omashu. I'd suspect that in order to ease the tourist flow it'd be somewhat easy to get there and back again. They probably trade/import/export, those two villages. (Though I suspect Omashu people turn their noses up at crummy ol' Shangtan.) I believe that the Mining Village and the mines from Shangtan are connected, but that's for workers only...

I'm sure the roads through from Omashu to Shangtan are fairly wellkept by the earthbenders, so a cart wouldn't take more than a few hours, I assume.

Ah, neat! I think I could try to find some reason for my character to go to Shangtan eventually. At the moment, my character's motivation for staying where he is the sand. As sand's not easy even for the most skilled earth benders to bend, that's the reason why he's staying there to train himself and also to train others. If others can even bend a little of it well, they could probably bend normal earth with ease. That's the reasoning for him at least, which is why I said he had no motivation to leave just yet unless Shangtan had plenty of sand like Omashu (unlikely, I presume, since you described Shangtan as between the Fire Nation, Viola and the Earth Kingdom).

But like I said, I think I can find a reason eventually! Just for now, he'll stick around in Omashu. Maybe they'll meet each other at some point! Then again, if the proximity is not more than a few hours, they will probably have decent chance to meet up at some point.

Eh. If anyone wants to talk to me on skype to organize plot ideas or anything of the sort, my skype name is lord-lycaon

Just say who you are, though. Lol ^_^

Ah, neat! I think I could try to find some reason for my character to go to Shangtan eventually. At the moment, my character's motivation for staying where he is the sand. As sand's not easy even for the most skilled earth benders to bend, that's the reason why he's staying there to train himself and also to train others. If others can even bend a little of it well, they could probably bend normal earth with ease. That's the reasoning for him at least, which is why I said he had no motivation to leave just yet unless Shangtan had plenty of sand like Omashu (unlikely, I presume, since you described Shangtan as between the Fire Nation, Viola and the Earth Kingdom).

But like I said, I think I can find a reason eventually! Just for now, he'll stick around in Omashu. Maybe they'll meet each other at some point! Then again, if the proximity is not more than a few hours, they will probably have decent chance to meet up at some point.
We are the powers that be, and the powers that be declare we'll meet up soon enough.

Also, since its my city and it has no plot relevance, behold! A reason to start in Shangtan.

Event - the Shangtan Markets

Every day is market day in Shangtan, but every week is market day for all of the tourists. The hotspot of the City, the markets are even fuller with all sorts of weird and wonderful items, dishes and entertainment for anyone to enjoy in this jungle of multicoloured cloth rooftops and yells of the stallkeepers. But beware! Keep your friends close, and your coinpurses closer; it's rumoured that the pickpockets blossom under the conditions of the market and won't hesitate to lighten your load a little...

Mm nice. Was thinking something along those lines. The market day certainly takes that idea and makes it even more plausible. So perhaps now my character's going to Shangtan to do a bit of shopping for supplies. And probably to check out the Red Orchid Teahouse that his drinking buddies back in Omashu have been raving about. There, now all the stars are aligned eh.

Mm nice. Was thinking something along those lines. The market day certainly takes that idea and makes it even more plausible. So perhaps now my character's going to Shangtan to do a bit of shopping for supplies. And probably to check out the Red Orchid Teahouse that his drinking buddies back in Omashu have been raving about. There, now all the stars are aligned eh.
Spoiler alert: It's not really a teahouse! :P

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Yun Hui
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Male
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]19
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Length and Build[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5'9, has a bit of upper body strength but not enough to show, seems rather slim.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weight[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]63kg[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]
T6VFlFm.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
(Art by Tuuuh)

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Birthplace: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Unknown, believed to be Zisei
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Location: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Shangtan City
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Organization: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]N/A
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Element Airbending [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Sub-Element: N/A

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Yun's lazy nature has netted him trouble more than once and though he wouldn't admit it due to his pride he can be a bit of a coward, ultimately it depends on which one wins out given the situation. Perhaps due to his teachings he has a hard time ignoring people in trouble and this constantly conflicts with his desire to be selfish.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He tends to put on a front to hide his lack of confidence trying to act brave in the face of his fear which may be one of the few decent traits about him, but as he has no problem living to fight another day it get's canceled out often.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Backstory: Yun's history is sketchy at best, a Nomad by the name of Tain Zan took him in when he found him at the entrance to the Eastern Air Temple.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Though hesitant about the abandoned Yun he didn't have the heart to leave the child on its own so Yun grew up at the temple along the other Nomads, being taught by them and learning their history.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]One day when he was a young child he was watching the monks Airbending and asked to be taught it, Tain informed him that he couldn't do so since he couldn't bring forth the air but Yun's continuous pestering caused him to at the very least teach him the movements.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]For years Yun practiced martial arts alongside Tain everyday, to him and Tain it was bonding and he looked forward to it each time.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]However one day while they were practicing Yun punched his fist forward and air exploded out of it before knocking a monk back sending him flying a few feet back.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Tain seeing this was shocked as he assumed Yun was a non-bender.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Time passed and Tain taught Yun how to use his Airbending but Yun didn't have a talent for it, due to his lack of self-control and impatience; he was inferior to the other monks and lost quite often against most of his opponents who he challenged.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Tain who was already concerned watched Yun fail constantly with a heavy heart, a part of him knew what Yun's Airbending meant and he wasn't surprised when Yun started to speak against the Airbender's rules.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yun hated they couldn't do anything against the Earthbenders, and seeing as the Southern Temple had been ransacked he expected the same to happen to them if no action was taken.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]When his words fell on deaf ears when Yun turned fifteen he decided to leave the temple and packing his things went to depart.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]To his surprise Tian was waiting for him near the entrance and delivered a message that stuck with him.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll meet again when you fully learn what I taught you."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Those words stuck with Yun as he traveled away from the temple into a world he knew almost nothing about, but he wanted to change things and figured he needed to act in order to accomplish that.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He was wrong however in pursuing it alone, he realized quickly how difficult it was to change others and learned humility very quickly.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He was beaten down by an EarthBender and had his money stolen, then a Firebender who stole his glider for reasons he still doesn't know, then WaterBending adolescents froze him in ice and drew on his face.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He even tried facing a non-bender and woke up in an alley without his newly bought shoes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yun learned quickly he didn't have the strength to do anything and has been wandering ever since managing to get himself lost in a strange city.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Soru carries a small folding fan with him which he uses to give his Airbending a bit more force though due to its size it's not incredibly effective[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]A bag of marbles for his acts and if necessary mini projectiles[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Skills: Soru is a decent fighter when it comes to close hand to hand combat though his Airbending is pretty bad (Level 1), he's agile able to maneuver around and is generally all he uses his Airbending for and has a fair bit of endurance from all the running and performances he's done also the times when he has to fight.
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hiding is one of his specialties since he prefers to avoid getting into fights.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Theme Song
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Other[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Though he's gotten used to them over his four years of traveling he still prefers keeping at least two feet between him and another woman, he's fine around men though.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yun not wanting to steal normally street performs to earn his pay, this is not always successful and forced him to learn to survive in the woods[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He has a decent knowledge of edible plants having learned the hard way which [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]weren't.

Alright here's mine, let me know if I have to change anything.
I'll have Zisei up in a moment as well.

Actually scratch that I can't get the tabs going...I got overview but that's it.

This was a fight but got it.

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Zisei [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Location:Si Wong Desert[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Classification: Small movable camp[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Significance: It's part of my character's backstory[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Inhabiters: It's believed renegade Nomad's live there[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]History: Yun wasn't the only Nomad who left the temple not pleased with the way things were being presented. Some of the few who left decided to go to Viola hearing their were Airbenders working there, however along the way some doubted if heading to Viola was the right idea, the two sides eventually divided and the Airbenders who didn't like the idea of going stayed behind and made the camp Zisei while discussing other options. It's currently unknown whether they still reside there as they've moved on numerous occasions.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Awesome... So many characters... Now I really can't wait for it to start! Damn!

Having need for something to channel this excitement into... I went ahead and compiled where all the characters will be starting (based on what their owners said).

Character Locations, Yellow
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Salsacookies