OUT OF CHARACTER Avatar, Bending Unleashed (OOC)

Oooh, okay! Expect a post this week at some point 🙃 I really haven't been getting notified.

Reactions: Moose
That's fine. I came back to the thread to ping you and noticed you said you weren't getting notifications. Guess I forgot.

We are bullying a fire priest.

The waterbender coming to cool everyone down 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Monbon
Expect a post tomorrow night! Sorry to hold everyone up, will try to work on that!

• Love
Reactions: Moose and Monbon
Been a little under the weather but look for a post tonight! ✊🏼

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Monbon and Moose
I am rusty af! 😭

It's all right, your post is fine.

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
Did anyone else forget that we are at a modern tech level? I forgot until I realized that a modern phrase would be applicable.

Did anyone else forget that we are at a modern tech level? I forgot until I realized that a modern phrase would be applicable.
Destroys the avatar with a nasty text message. There, problem solved 😊 end of roleplay.

That was fun, you guys! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Moose and Monbon
The Gaang: loves Iroh, accepts and listens to his advice.
Us: torments Iroh the third like goblins

Note, I didn't decide who he was until that post, up until then he was just the fire priest who is here to take the fall if we fail.

Kasumi sitting back, drinking her tea and listening.

• Love
Reactions: Monbon and Moose
Lol i completely forgot. Like mindwipe. Not even a "I know i'm forgetting something but what..." Thanks for the reminder.

Update on the post. My sink exploded last night so I haven't had the time to work on it yet. Had to watch the sink all day cause anytime the neighbors use their water, my sink gushes out water. The plumber just got here though so hopefully tomorrow if not the day after depending on if they can figure out the problem.

Everything all right there @Monbon

Everything all right there @Monbon
Yeah I got halfway through it last night but had to go to bed for work. As long as the kids don't want anything big for dinner, I should be able to finish it tonight.

are any of us ever ok? 🫠

There was some anxiety over bills and my youngest deciding to wash his face with degreaser but i'm good. I really need to get around to posting on everything tho. 🫠

I was like 'did I forget to post again?' But while we're here, did anyone watch the real life A:TLA 😮