OUT OF CHARACTER Avatar, Bending Unleashed (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
yess

Rewatching the last two seasons of korra cause i'm hyped. Hope it goes well. 😂

Not yet

Reactions: iridescent
Ha! Glad to see I haven't missed too much, was away the past week.

onversion was off by a foot? He's be

To be honest, besides the unfamiliarity with feet stuff in measurements, I saw 6'9" and was all "naise" without second thought.

"It's pretty simple, actually. You start off by finger punching holes in trees..."

Damn, Yanjiang is massive. 😂

That's an awesome chart. Even got a couch for comparison. Might I suggest a banana for a more standardized measure?

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon and Moose
Ha! Glad to see I haven't missed too much, was away the past week.

onversion was off by a foot? He's be

To be honest, besides the unfamiliarity with feet stuff in measurements, I saw 6'9" and was all "naise" without second thought.
It actually said he was 5'9" at first. That was the mistake.

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: Miracleist
  • Haha
Sorry for the lateness! I just need her bio and she'll be done 😍

• I'm SHOOK
I thought I posted here! But I just still need her bio, sorry it's taking so long 😩

Kasumi

It's all right, thank you for the update

• Love
Hey, I know it's the holiday season @stellar just checking on you again

@Moose @Miracleist @Monbon
I must apologize to you all for the long wait, but the holidays, along with getting a new job, engulfed me. Kasumi is now up in the Character Index and her background might not make sense but it's there 😂

So, is there anything else we need to go over before starting this?

Don't think so. Unless you got rules outside of iwaku's or common sense ones in mind or expectations 😂

I was thinking of having a hesitation equals death/injury rule for when it actually gets to the avatar fight so that you could feel the fact that you are fighting the fucking avatar.... Not too sure. It would just be a day or two limit where you have to reply with something, even if it's just a sentence that you barely dodged. You know, something to make you feel the pressure of the fight.

The one time I'm glad I chose the defensive little bitch style 😂

Kidding. That'd be interesting. I'm all for it.

I miss writing fighting posts, so I'm game for anything. I'll try to avoid that style and go with whatever everyone else once ✨

Reactions: Moose and Monbon
I was thinking of having a hesitation equals death/injury rule for when it actually gets to the avatar fight so that you could feel the fact that you are fighting the fucking avatar.... Not too sure. It would just be a day or two limit where you have to reply with something, even if it's just a sentence that you barely dodged. You know, something to make you feel the pressure of the fight.
Sounds good, I'm not opposed to it. If anything, I suppose it shouldn't be that easy for the four to take out the Avatar, perhaps not even on the first go.

Reactions: Moose
Well obviously I'm not saying all our attacks are gonna hit, nor am I saying that we can defeat the Avatar in one round. I'm saying that it could be an extra condition on us while we are writing so that we feel some of the pressure and have to react in a timely manner.