Attack on Titan Rebellion.

Accepted WElcome! Jump right on in! Welcome to the scouting regiment!@LeviAckerman97

Last edited:
Thanks Mikasa^^ Here's my character.

Name: Royoro Ackerman
Regiment: None. (Dreams of being in the Scout Regiment when he reaches the age where he can.)
Family: (If still alive) Levi Ackerman -> Older brother
Picture: I don't have one of him drawn up yet.
Description/personality: Cheerful and kind yet slightly serious as well.
Background:
Royoro Ackerman is a 10 year old boy with dreams of being a scout when he reaches the age. This is due to his older brother Levi being in the scout regiment himself. Levi is Royoro's only living family, as his parents we killed by the titans two years ago. Levi himself isn't aware yet of Royoro's existence, but in Royoro's case, Royoro has heard a lot about Levi. Like any younger brother would, Royoro looks up to Levi a lot. He kept places he went organized and clean, which when they were alive impressed his parents as well as many of the parents of his friends, as Royoro's friends would sometimes ask for his assistance cleaning their rooms if he was over at their houses when their parents asked them to, and they didn't know where to begin.
As for battling abilities, Royoro's been dealing with the titans pretty much sense his parents were killed. From doing a bit of research on the titans, Royoro found the titan's weak spot. Then he built his own weapons from tools that he could easily lift from his father's tool shed and he started to battle them shortly after that. He can fight down titans that are up to 6 meters tall pretty decently, then in battles with titans taller than 6 meters, 7 meter titans up to 12 meter titans, Royoro can fight them down eventually at the end, but has a pretty hard time defeating them alone in battle, which in most cases Royoro has fought alone on the battlefield. But then with titans taller than 12 meters Royoro pretty much has to retreat from fighting them.
Royoro knows Armin pretty well too and Royoro made friends with him back when he was 5 years of age, due to being babysat on several occasions by people his mother knew who were neighbors of Armin's. And through Armin, Royoro knows about Eren and Mikasa too, even though he hadn't spoken much with them like he had with Armin, due to only being able to hang out with Armin when he was in town being babysat. But though knowing little about his three older friends, going by what he heard about them through Armin himself, Royoro's looked up to Armin, Mikasa, and Eren starting that day, knowing through Armin also that Eren possessed the same dream as a kid, the same dream that Royoro possesses now himself, about wanting to join the scouts and that Mikasa and Armin were going to follow him there when the time came for them to go. Royoro then heard about when Eren, Mikasa, and Armin all joined the cadets, and then later on when Levi accepted Eren into the scouts under him, and as Armin said they would, he and Mikasa followed Eren. Sense then Royoro, just as he had been with Levi's battles against the titans, Royoro started following the news about the battles of Armin's Eren's and Mikasa's against the titans too making sure to keep up with each and every battle either of the 4 of them fought in.

Welcome to the work of Attack on Titan. We are glad to have you jump on in!

IM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP!!!!I feel terrible I didn't Reply for so long it never people up in my alerts once again im so sorry guys.

I think your fine. I haven't really been getting alerts much either. Did tonight cause of checking...

I am interested (´・_・`)

Alright make a character if you like then come on in.

Name: Victoria Valdeir
Regiment: Scouting Legion
Family: Father, Marcus Valdeir
Picture:
img-thing

Description of personality: Victoria is usually observant of those around her, yet kind and willing to make friends. She wants to see the world beyond the walls, and wants to aid Humanity in their quest to defeat the Titans and expand their territory. At times, she can be loud and talkative, though it's not too often.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
accepted!
welcome to the scouting legion @Lizzy

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
What happened so far in the rp?

alright so everyone went on a mission outside the walls and were attacked majorly and they tryed to take erin captive but mikasa threw herself in front of him and got captured by annie who destroyed mikasa aka my characters gear. then capt levi got everyone back inside the walls safely and then lead a group out to go save mikasa then they went back inside the walls and are about to go back out on a mission they are all chatting it up inside a dining room right now.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Raven and Takumi
Name:
"Does it matter?"
Cypher D. Alliester

Regiment:
"The best one of course!"
Scout Regiment

Family:
"..."
Deceased

picture:
"Take a good long look pal."

download.jpg
Description of personality:
"Tell me what you think."
Keeps to himself, though he can be very stubborn and have an attitude at times. He is rather snarky sometimes, making sarcastic remarks at times and often keeping a straight face and never smiling, at least nobody has ever seen him smile. He doesn't talk a lot and is very serious about his work, but he knows when to crack a joke.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
accepted jump on in glad to have you

Okay, mind giving me a rundown on what all has happened. I don't have a couple hours to read all twelve pages so if could just get a summary of what's going on and what has happened, I can better write my entry.

Levi is basically leading everyone to erens basement they are in a forest right now but before that it had just been a battle outside the wall mikasa was attacked by Annie otherwise nothing major really happened.

Oh, alright. So basically we are still following from season 1 into season 2. Pretty much. I just started season two so this is all relevant to me. I bet I can think up some crazy something to have my character come in somewhere.

its hard to explain this is our use of the canon characters its not the anime plot line but they are trying to get into eren's basement.

It's all cool. I''ll figure something out. Trust me. ;)