Attack on Titan Rebellion.

alright glad to have you you may actually be my revival to this thread!

*reads about there now being a season two out*

MY FRIENDS WITH NETFLIX DARED NOT TO INFORM ME

Whelp I now must start the search to begin watching season too. Ugg I have no netflix and youtube for anime hates me... Anyone have a suggestion please?

Also welcome aboard @Lizzy hopefully now things can pick up again for yet another RP I'm in.

Reactions: Takumi
its not out yet and yes im excited.

its not out yet and yes im excited.
Okay that's a relief. I have heard that it is then and isn't.

Probable should believe the isn't over the one person who said is I bet they are just trying to add a reason for me to hang with them when I'm not busy doing school work.

LOL my friends don't understand I have school work sometimes.

One of my friends told me it was on Netflix and that weekend I went over another friends house(because I don't have Netflix ;-;) to check and felt a bit hurt afterwards.

One of my friends told me it was on Netflix and that weekend I went over another friends house(because I don't have Netflix ;-;) to check and felt a bit hurt afterwards.
Yep that's how it works for me most of the time.

But hey the week after wards the Librarians came back. So there is something :3
Cassandra and Ezekiel are my favs from that show.

Guys, use this website called KissAnime to watch everything. it has every episode with English subtitles the day it is released in japan and it's all free. You don't even need an account. Great quality too.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Guys, use this website called KissAnime to watch everything. it has every episode with English subtitles the day it is released in japan and it's all free. You don't even need an account. Great quality too.
Thanks will do.

I'll probably check it out someday. Thanks for letting us know about the site

Anytime. XD

Hey @Yuki Asuna could you post the link for the IC? I lost it after it died.

Yes I will hang on.

Oh this is perfect. I can totwlly use this as an oppurtinity to thrown my character into the mix. Hope you don't mind but my posts are a bit lengthy sometimes. And I'm talking a couple paragrphs shoved into one. I find it hard to compress them much more than that I just like to get so deatailoed about things that I get carried away. if it becomes too much for you to read just let me know and I will do the best i can to fix it.

No worries lengthy is fine.

Reactions: DarkestMorning
Oh this is perfect. I can totwlly use this as an oppurtinity to thrown my character into the mix. Hope you don't mind but my posts are a bit lengthy sometimes. And I'm talking a couple paragrphs shoved into one. I find it hard to compress them much more than that I just like to get so deatailoed about things that I get carried away. if it becomes too much for you to read just let me know and I will do the best i can to fix it.
I usually seem to post as much as someone may give me so if you don't mind reading post probable just as long or longer then I say go for it.

And yes it will depend on who my character speaks to on length sometimes. I have gotten to notice this within the last well year and however many months past summer it is.

• Love
Reactions: DarkestMorning