Attack on Titan OC

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Holy cow how did the second page of IC get 12 posts already? O_o

Slow down maybe? Collab post if this is going to be one big convo full of one-liners? when I woke up and saw that many posts in just one night I was like DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

right now, I'm not seeing a chance for micah to get some interaction so I'll still keep tabs on this but any post from me won't come up until interaction opportunity shows up

Okay
And yeah, I wasn't really paying attention until you mentioned it, then I kinda stepped back and did a facepalm ^^"

I think we need less one liners lol

Yes, I agree.
Sorry for my absence...
I was at my mom's, no internet.
I'm back though!

Go ahead~ just post a CS and I'll accept or decline based on it

Octavia Rosalyn Van-Derren

Class: Survey Corps
Personality:
Good Traits
- Incredibility intelligent.
- Fantastic at problem solving.
- Leader-like.
- Very organized.
Not So Good Traits
- Quick to judge.
- Very rude.
- Inconsiderate.
- Selfish.
Brief History: Born and raised in Trost, Wall Rose with a mother, father and no siblings. Went to cadets at the age of 12 and graduated at 15 as the smartest solider in her training squad. Has been in the Survey Corps for a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Thank you very much. Can I have a small summary of what happened? It's apparent that I've missed a bit.
Nothing much, Cornelius and Emery have a little bit of talk between Leaders.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Name: Art Weissmann
Appearance: Click here!
Class: Survey Corps
Personality:
Positive Traits
-Friendly
-Caring
-Kind
-Clever

Negative Traits
-Emotional
-Rebellious
-Stubborn
-Careless

Brief History:
Art lived happily with her parents and brother in Wall Maria. After the tragedy of Titans eating her mom, her dad was volunteered himself to try to "regain" the territory once more, and he was killed. Art was left with her brother, Aiden. Once she was old enough, she had told her brother to join the forced when he got old enough too, and that she would survive until he came. She left her brother in the hands of an orphanage, and left to persue who dream of defeating the titans once and for all.​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! I'll post sometime later, I'm busy with end of year school work T-T

Grrrrr, why haven't I been getting alerts for this? D:

I don't know~ have you watched the thread?

Yes. I have.