Attack on Titan OC

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Wait...how are we to interrogate the female Titan...if she's a crystal lol.

They have to figure out how to free her~

And I'm sorry I haven't posted the IC yet. I though I'd get to a computer before now, but I haven't
I should be able to this weekend or tomorrow

is this still accepting

Is this still open? If so then well here:

Name: Jack Ripper
Class: Survey Corps

Personality: Jack can be described as sadistic. He doesn't care for others at all, and would probably be the equivalent to a murderer in the non titan world. He laughs at others misery and almost always has a sadistic smile on his face. However he does what he's told since he knows it's the only way to be able to kill titans. He loves the feel of killing them, and is almost always laughing as he does. He has no filter, and often says twisted things. However while he may seem like some bloodlust freak, at times there is the tiniest tinge of humanity, usually associated with the abuse of children. For some reason the only thing he can't stand is the spilling of children's blood. At night he'll wake up screaming from nightmares, and thus rarely gets a lot of sleep.

Brief History: Jack's mother died giving birth to him, so his father blamed him for her death. Thus he grew up under constant abuse from his father, in all kinds of forms. The first time he tried to fight back was at ten, but he wasn't strong enough due to being from a low class family, they didn't have a lot of food. Not that it mattered as his father wouldn't have fed him a lot anyways. Anyways when he tried to fight back, his father annoyed, won out and took a knife, carving Jack a permanent smile. From there it continued. At thirteen he tried to fight back again. He won, and when the police came in because of reports from neighbors, they saw him standing over his father's carved up body, knife in his hand, blood all over. That smile placed on his face. Because it was self defense he was let off for it, and as soon as he was old enough, he joined the military, choosing the survey corps just so he could carve up some titans. Despite being so low class, he showed exceptional skill to the point that he was offered a Military Police position.

Appearance:
26978f22240c6176caf66bc9836ed154.png

Last edited by a moderator:
full

Name:
Micah Watson
Appearance:
Micah stands at 5'4" and weighs 133lbs. She has reddish brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin that is pulled up in a ponytail when on duty to keep it out of her face.
Class:
Garrison Regiment
Recruit
Personality:
Micah is a kind and friendly girl. She is loyal to a fault, especially to her brother. She tends to push herself, trying to become as strong as she can even if it means over doing it. A little stubborn but determined, Micah puts her all when on duty, knowing just how important her job is. Despite her cheerful manner, Micah is also aware of the horrors of the world they live in, but tries to keep her head high and hope for a peaceful life.
Brief History:
Micah was born in a small village in Wall Maria. She had a father, a mother and one brother named Joel who was older than her by one year. News of the breach reached her village very quickly, and everyone was evacuated on site. Despite the immediate evacuation, they still could not escape the titans who ate anyone they could grab, including Micah's parents. Micah and Joel were able to escape thanks to a soldier who gave them his horse and distracted the titan chasing after them. The journey to Wall Rose was a long one, but finally it was in sight and the two were sure they were going to make it. That is until a titan had found them and began pursuing the two children. Joel, in the last second, threw his sister off the horse and distracted the titan until he was knocked down; it looked like he was going to be eaten too, but the soldiers on Wall Rose had seen them and took out the titan. By some miracle, god, or whatever, Joel was still alive. Paralyzed from the waist down, but alive.
Micah and Joel settled in Wall Rose and it was apparent they would need a source of income. The initial plan was for Joel to enlist in the military first followed by Micah. But it became apparent Micah would be the only one to enlist. She accepted this prospect and enlisted the very day she turned twelve, training hard until graduation and placing herself in the Garrison.

I messed around with it a little. Is it visible now?

So when will we start?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I did some editing on my CS, figured it needed more info ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
AND @Jessica2477 if you keep giving others buckets of rainbows iwaku will run out
;-;

just wondering, for recruits would they have also been part of the 104th? and would any of the original aot characters make an appearance here?

Can i make one more character?

Name: Cornelius Caesar Von Ferenheit

latest

Class: Garrison Regiment

Personality: A Cunning yet feared man, Cornelius is also a master tactician and strategist and a feared slayer of titans, Caring little of what status his men and women in his regiment he will judge them based on their skills and personality, Reprimanding those the do bad and rewarding those that do good and he is trustful to his soldiers and will treat as family.

Bio: Uncle of Mathias, He joined the garrison corps to defend his home not only Sina but also the other two walls as well, he eventually became one of the well known leaders of the Garrison corps and earning the respect and fear of his subordinates, He would often go down to the walls, leading his trusted allies and kill the titans that are pestering them.

Battle theme song:

Last edited:
Reactions: TravisBM