Attack on Titan OC

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Ill have my CS up today (hopefully)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh ya I know that lol, I'm just saying, others should interact with others to make things move along.

Where exactly is everyone? I know my character is in Trost which is the southern most district in Wall Rose and some I think are somewhere in Wall Sina. Maybe if we can figure out where everyone is, then we can get interaction for our characters.

my two characters are with Cornelius
*shrug* I forgot which wall though

Judging by Brother Gabriel's post and your post, you both are in Wall Rose, specifically in Trost just like mines. So we can have interaction between our characters

not too sure where exactly everyone else is, but it looks like a training field somewhere in Wall Rose. It's not in Trost, but somewhere within the wall

• Thank You
I'll keep that in mind in my next post ^~^

I'm in wall rose as well ^_^

I can be wherever people are.
A sleazy bar inside wall Rose...

...Is nice and vague, leaving plenty of leeway to position myself nearby other characters. It's safe to assume I'm somewhere near Trost, but not in it.

With the other survey corps trainers lol.

...Is nice and vague, leaving plenty of leeway to position myself nearby other characters. It's safe to assume I'm somewhere near Trost, but not in it.
funny i had assumed you were in Trost

Well if all of us are in Wall Rose at least, then we should all be able to interact soon. I'm not sure what exactly @DJae Writer Chick 's plans are, but if any of you are looking for interaction, then we now know our characters won't have to travel from wall to wall just to talk to somebody.

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
I do have a plan, but I'm not putting it into affect yet

s3dqlqx.png

Name:Hello. My Name is Daniel Pollund.
Class: (citizen, Military Police, Garrison Regiment, Survey Corps): I'm a part of the Garrison Regiment!
Rank: (citizen, squad leader, recruit, ect): I am a squad leader.
Personality: I'm very kind and accepting.
Daniel is very kind and open minded. He will fight for the innocent and will never back down from a challenge. But he is very fragile emotionaly and can tear up easily. Sometimes when he cries he can't stop. If someone pisses him off he really get pissed off.
Brief History:-starts to teer up-
Daniel was already training to become a soldier. He did not know what he wanted to become. Then, when the Colossal Titan attacked the second time, his family was devoured, being the only one who could flee. His mother, father, even his baby brother, killedé

I'll finish his bio, as wel. as his first post when I get on a PC (tomorrow)

I just saw others training so I put my character as training. Idk on location. I guess wall Rose with everyone else.

We are all in Wall rose . . . cause i think most of the soldiers are stationed in Trost.

• Thank You