Attack on Titan IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So how are you this fine evening, miss Emery" Cornelius asked her, still drinking his coffee while looking at the horizon.

"I am well. I've been better, but I've been worse too. What about you?" Emery now looked back to Cornelius.

Cornelius was still looking at the horizon "I've been better but i'm getting old just like Old man Pixis " He drinks his coffee "But i can still fight a titan " He smiled "How are you subordinates " He asked her

Emery smiled faintly, looking down. "The new recruits are learning quickly, and the older ones are improving just as quickly." She said calmly.

Cornelius looked at Emery with a funny look "Are you sure that they aren't on steroids or something" He joked at her.

Mathias then notice someone up in the roof looking down at him and saw a woman, he smiled and waved at her "HEY, MISS" He shouted to the girl hoping to get her attention.

~

"Good morning to you too, miss Manson" He formally address Emery who standing beside him "So when will the next expedition to Wall Maria occur?" he asks the squad leader.
Kiara

The girl's eyes opened up wide as she heard her name get called, Mathias was calling her. She took another drag of her cigarette before jumping of the edge and holding onto a railing and popping of landing on her feet, she crouched down to release the force of fall and put one hand on the ground to stabilize herself, all while keeping the cig in her mouth. she pulled the stick from her mouth, gray smoke trailing the cig, and looked up to him, he was obviously taller by at least half a foot. Her crystal blue eyes met his "Yo" she said with a smirk.​

Mathias was very impressed at the woman infront of him "Damn, that's so badass" he said to her "you got to teach how to be like that, oh great master " he jokes at her with fake pleading eyes.

Emery smiled, laughing softly. "I'm pretty sure they aren't." She said with s soft giggle.

Cornelius laughs with her "How is my nephew doing ?" He asked the squad leader about his nephew Mathias.

"Mathias is doing very well. He trains for hours and he is strong and observent, a great role model for the newer recruits." Emery said with a soft smile.

Cornelius laughs "That is a joke right?" He then drinks his coffee.

Emery looked at Cornelius. "Why?" She asked in return of his question about joking.

Mathias was very impressed at the woman infront of him "Damn, that's so badass" he said to her "you got to teach how to be like that, oh great master " he jokes at her with fake pleading eyes.

Kiara looked at the man with a smirk "alright alright calm down now" she said with a slight laugh "it ain't to hard, it's as simple as landing with a maneuver gear. Plus it's instinct too, just how a cat always lands on her feet" she explained. She then took another drag before throwing the cig on the ground and stepping on it, the exhaling the smoke from her nose and mouth.​

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Emery looked at Cornelius. "Why?" She asked in return of his question about joking.
"Oh it's nothing, it's just that i always hear complains about him " Cornelius said as he drinks from his coffee, "Truly my nephew is giving his all to defend mankind, am i right miss Emery" he said to her.

Kiara looked at the man with a smirk "alright alright calm down now" she said with a slight laugh "it ain't to hard, it's as simple as landing with a maneuver gear. Plus it's instinct too, just how a cat always lands on her feet" she explained. She then took another drag before throwing the cig on the ground and stepping on it, the exhaling the smoke from her nose and mouth.​
"Ah, but i'll try it later " He said to the girl "By the way, what were you doing on the roof ?" he said to her.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
"Oh it's nothing, it's just that i always hear complains about him " Cornelius said as he drinks from his coffee, "Truly my nephew is giving his all to defend mankind, am i right miss Emery" he said to her.

"Ah, but i'll try it later " He said to the girl "By the way, what were you doing on the roof ?" he said to her.
She looked up at him, she laid a finger on her chin and thought for a second "what was I doing.... Oh ya!" she exclaimed. "I'm just thinking about our whole situation all this, and just wondering if anyone else is a shifter like that boy... I'm not scared or nothing, I just wanna be carefully, ya know" She bluffed, she didn't like the fact that people could turn into those monsters, monsters who eat innocent people for no reason, that thought made her go cold with fear.​

She looked up at him, she laid a finger on her chin and thought for a second "what was I doing.... Oh ya!" she exclaimed. "I'm just thinking about our whole situation all this, and just wondering if anyone else is a shifter like that boy... I'm not scared or nothing, I just wanna be carefully, ya know" She bluffed, she didn't like the fact that people could turn into those monsters, monsters who eat innocent people for no reason, that thought made her go cold with fear.​
Mathias wondered for a moment "So are you afraid that there are more of those so called 'Titan shifters' out there" He said to her, he then pats her head "Well don't worry, we'll kick their asses if they threaten the walls " Mathias said with a smile on his face.

Mathias wondered for a moment "So are you afraid that there are more of those so called 'Titan shifters' out there" He said to her, he then pats her head "Well don't worry, we'll kick their asses if they threaten the walls " Mathias said with a smile on his face.
Kiara's eyes shot open as she got a pat on the head. She then snarled "A-afraid, I beg your pardon, but I am anything but afraid of those shi-" behind her a group of men dropped a gas tank which cause a pound bang on the hard ground. Kiara responded by jumping and yelping, hiding behind Mathias, she peeked around his side and saw what startled her. "For fucks sake..." She mumbled before getting out of her hiding spot with a look of disappointment, she felt so embarrassed "okay okay...maybe I'm a little on edge" she admired before taking a cigarette out of her pocket placed it between her lips and lit the end of it while taking a puff. She took it out with two fingers. "You didn't see that..." She said talking about her embarrassing scare.​

Kiara's eyes shot open as she got a pat on the head. She then snarled "A-afraid, I beg your pardon, but I am anything but afraid of those shi-" behind her a group of men dropped a gas tank which cause a pound bang on the hard ground. Kiara responded by jumping and yelping, hiding behind Mathias, she peeked around his side and saw what startled her. "For fucks sake..." She mumbled before getting out of her hiding spot with a look of disappointment, she felt so embarrassed "okay okay...maybe I'm a little on edge" she admired before taking a cigarette out of her pocket placed it between her lips and lit the end of it while taking a puff. She took it out with two fingers. "You didn't see that..." She said talking about her embarrassing scare.​
Mathias laughs, her antics and embarrassment was priceless "HAHAHAHA, How much will you give me to stay silent" he said to her, technically she acting all tough and buff then she got scared due to a loud sound.

Jack stared at the dummies with boredom. This had gotten boring. He wished a titan would attack somehow. That wouldn't be boring. Chances were small though because he wanted it to happen. Training was an annoying order. He didn't mind training when it was willingly, but he didn't like being forced to do it. It was uncomfortable, and others tended to avoid him. Not that he blamed them. He did have a permanent smile after all. He looked up at the wall where he could see the dots of patrolling garrisons. He wondered if that would be more fun than training. Of course they lacked orders on how long to train. He had to wait for orders. He had to be a good boy if he wanted to make titan steam. So he put his blades away, walking and looking at the other recruits, wondering if any would train with him. The older ones knew how he was, sadistic and what not. The newer ones not so much. They possibly heard rumors though. His killing of his father was no secret, nor was the fact that he laughed when they fought titans, and showed absolutely no concern for others. So he wouldn't be surprised if the new recruits avoided him.

Emery nodded. "You are very right." She said softly, looking back into the wall, towards the houses. Someone hissing drew her attention back to the wall where one of the recruits had cut their finger. She smiled faintly. "How long do you train your recruits before allowing them on the front lines?" She asked Cornelius softly. It was just a curious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.