Attack on Titan IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery nodded. "You are very right." She said softly, looking back into the wall, towards the houses. Someone hissing drew her attention back to the wall where one of the recruits had cut their finger. She smiled faintly. "How long do you train your recruits before allowing them on the front lines?" She asked Cornelius softly. It was just a curious question.
Cornelius smiled at her question "They trained for a little while and after that they are put to the test" Cornelius drank his coffee before continuing "The recruits are then tasked to kill titans that threatening the walls withing the proximity of the wall, and if they die they fail and if they survived they graduate " said Cornelius

Cornelius smiled at her question "They trained for a little while and after that they are put to the test" Cornelius drank his coffee before continuing "The recruits are then tasked to kill titans that threatening the walls withing the proximity of the wall, and if they die they fail and if they survived they graduate " said Cornelius

Emery nodded. "I see." She stood, walking to the edge of the wall and looking down. There were only a few small Titans, no big ones, as they were still further out. When she turned to face Cornelius again, she sighed. "Do you think we can hold this wall?" Emery asked Cornelius softly, not wanting to hear an answer, but needing to hear one.

Emery nodded. "I see." She stood, walking to the edge of the wall and looking down. There were only a few small Titans, no big ones, as they were still further out. When she turned to face Cornelius again, she sighed. "Do you think we can hold this wall?" Emery asked Cornelius softly, not wanting to hear an answer, but needing to hear one.
"We have to . . . it's our duty to defend the walls, with our own very lives " he said as he signals the men and women in his team to prepare to wipe out the small one "If we let Wall Rose fall then mankind will push to the brink of extinction and i will not let that happen " He said to Emery in a stern tone.

Emery nodded silently. After a moment, she looked back. "I need to return to my own team to make sure the recruits are working. Thank you for the talk, I enjoyed it." She smiled faintly. "Have a good day, Cornelius." She said softly before turning and walking off.

"Have a good day to you too, Miss Emery, i hope you learned something " Cornelius said as he stood up "Private, hand me my gear " ordered Cornelius as his subordinate gave him his gear, "Commander, what are you going to do ?!" asks his subordinate who is clearly worried about him "I'm just gonna do a little exercise " Cornelius said to his private as he looks at the small titans, he hooked on his Third Gear and unheated his two swords "Now watch and learn !" Cornelius then jumps down the walls to intercept the titans.

Octavia was at the court yard of the Survey Corps' head quarters, perched on a bench in front of the other soliders training. Instead of training like the most of the solider right now, Octavia was doing some research about the titans. Gathering as much information as she can to some how free The Female Titan out of her crystal before anyone else can. Reason why because she was selfish and wanted the glory of freeing the titan herself. She was flipping through every page her eyes laid upon, getting nothing but the information she had lernt beforehand. Octavia was getting to get grumpy and flustered over it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Art walked around to the courtyard, feeling somewhat giddy for some odd reason. She marched, kicking her leg up as she took her next step, repeating the process so that it looks like she was fake marching. She smiled, then spotted Octavia. She marched her way over and smiled. "Good morning Octavia!" She greeted happily. "How are you this morning?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.