Ataratheh: The Order of the Flowing Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME
Marik D'Angelo

APPEARANCE
male7aug.jpg

BODY TYPE
Slim. Marik is not extremely muscular, but he's not out of shape.

HEIGHT
185 cm.

PERSONALITY
Marik has a hard time expressing himself; those who aren't close to him (which are few and far in-between) see him as cold -- unfeeling, and because of this difficulty, he has detached from even the most inclusive rings of society and surrounded himself with the information of the the Ataratheh.

BIOGRAPHY
Marik is a marine biologist with an interest in preservation rather than destruction and is one of the youngest members of the Order of the Flowing Queen. Ever since he caught his first glance of the Ataratheh, Marik has been able to to think of little else and has been actively searching these unique creatures to protect (and learn from) them from the harm of the town.

OTHER
N/A​

Name:
Maximus Garter

Appearance (I would prefer a picture but if you don't have one, describe it very well.):
cff6d472345fc4ffc54b077c04cc33401314074320_full.jpg

Body type:
Muscular, and balanced figure.

Height:
6'4"

Personality:
Maximus is tough to get to know, but once you get past his walls he is like a brother, and guardian. He will not support any kind of needless violence and stop it in what ever way needed.

Bio:
Maximus Garter has lived in the town of Benetka his whole life and was always afraid of the creatures lurking with in the water ways. He knew the stories and read the fictions abaout what may be in the water ways. Some said demons and the city lay above to gate to Hell, and others speculated sea serpents the size of humans.

All these superstitions were put to rest when some were found after the summer storm. The finding of these creatures now called Atarathehs
Sparked a medical revolution and the hunting of these creatures became so popular that everywhere people we killing them. Maximus didn't approve of the excessive hunting of the Ataratheh, and soon joined The Order of the Flowing Queen as a guardian and preventer for the new race. In his mind they have evey right to live just as the humans.

Other:
Maximus is kind to all people as stated but he will do what it takes to ensure the safety of the Atarathehs.

Accepted. Btw it's Ataratheh not Atarathehs. But it's an understandable mistake

Sweet.

So if Aratatheh is the plural form what's the singular?

Well originally I got the word from Ataragatis which is a Syrian mermaid goddess. Ataratheh is another word for Atargatis. In my head it's always just "the Ataratheh" I hadn't thought of a singular form

Thats fine it can be one of the weird words like fish, sheep, moose and stuff like that.

I started to say it was like moose and then I had a battle over my brain about whather or not it was moose, mooses, or meese x3

Moosen.... I kinda like that x3 I might steal it

Are you still accepting sign ups :?

I will forever be accepting signups

And yeah... but I get weird looks anyway.

The banner is up, by the way- I just saw it. It looks awesome. vuv

Is there an IC?
I looked but couldn't find it.

Might make a CS! Would you accept a character that hunts these beast? >:D

I just saw the banner!! EEKKKK. Also, there is not an IC just yet. And yes, all characters are accepted. I was hoping someone would make an antagonistic character.

The banner is lovely.
Do you still need more males, or has that requirement been met?

Status
Not open for further replies.