Assassin's Pride

Do you prefer a character form or something else?

• Form

• Just a pretty picture

• A prettyful picture with a personality description

• Picture, personality, and history please

Results are only viewable after voting.
It doesn't matter how many doctorates you have, Trevor. How long will you hide who you truly are under the guise of a gentleman? What society thinks of you is none of your business; the most important thing is how you view yourself. At the end of the day... is covering who you truly are the real 'Xion Trevor'?

Xion jolted awake, his mind racing with the recent events. He was supposed to be dead! What the hell... As he tried to move, he felt a dull pain on his side as he looked to the right, and to his surprise, there was a person! Panicking, Xion tried to grab the spare scalpel he hid in his trousers and the only thing that stopped him was the pain of the bullet wound on his side.

"Fuck!" Xion cursed, falling flat on his back-- his breathing heavy. Xion eyed the person who was beside him-- in reality, the man was actually binding his wounds. "What the... who are you?" the doctor panted, his eyes dizzy. Then, he noticed that most of the patchwork was already done, evidenced by the bandages which had been wrapped over his pale flesh. Xion remembered the events quite clearly... He was being chased down by the Sanguine Fratres. Ghost's enemy from ages ago. He was shot somewhere along the line, and he had left a message for the team once they found his corpse-- apparently, that was not to be.

"With the mere fact that I am not dead... yet, that would mean that you are not my enemy... So, who are you?" Xion eyed the man who seemed to be older than him. The overabundance of medical supplies would mean that this person was either a doctor like him or a germaphobe... probably.

Seeing the man begin to come around, Ace took a cautionary step back. "Oi, take it easy. You'll tear your stitches." He spoke bluntly at the man's first attempt at action. Remaining silent until the man had gotten settled back down, the red haired male smoothed out a wrinkle on his shirt. "My name's Nathanial Furdin. I'm an old friend of Archaeo's." He explained in simple terms. He paused to think about it for a second. Archaeo hadn't used his real name in a very long time, and it was pretty likely that he never officially informed some of the members of the guild of his true identity. "I suppose you know him as Ghost." His sharp gaze scanned over the man. "Do you have a name or alias?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Ghost... Yes, I had forgotten his real name which he revealed to the founding members... Archaeo.

Xion looked at Ace, whose real name was Nathaniel, and gave an apologetic bow as gratitude. "Thank you for your help." the doctor smiled gently before closing his eyes in thought.

Who am I? Haze? No. Haze was someone competent, cautious, and responsible. He was not Haze-- not anymore. The guild would never welcome back a failure such as him. All the teachings, all the disciplines he had enacted on the trainees were for naught if the master was a hypocrite such as himself. Haze was dead-- he died when Xion committed the mistake of fighting back against the Sanguine Fratres. He should have just looked for a way out instead of fighting back, but his curiosity got the better of him. Haze was a competent person-- someone who Xion wasn't.

Xion sat up with much effort, looking at the man who had saved him. Then, his eyes darted to the stitches that was on his side. Stitches. "I'm Xion Trevor. I was known as Haze... but now, I don't think I'm worthy of that alias anymore." Xion introduced himself, now looking at the medic. "My new alias would be... Suture."

It's better off this way.

"Ghost... No, Archaeo doesn't need to know that I'm still alive. I've failed the guild. He must not know about me anymore. The Guild has no need for me; they must forget me." Suture let out a weak chuckle. "Do me a favor, please? Tell Ghost that Haze has died even though you tried to bind his wounds. In the meantime, I'll change how I look-- buy a few contact lenses, cut and dye my hair... That stuff."

Ace nodded softly as he heard Xion introduce himself. However, a frown appeared on the doctor's face at Haze's request. "Now, hold on a second. There won't be any going back if you do this..."

If I do this, Archaeo will go on another killing spree. Only, he won't make it through this one unscathed...

He rocked back on his heels, thinking very carefully. "I can't lie to my brother, especially when it will lead to the death of another..." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "And even if I could lie to him, he knows when I lie." He added as more of an afterthought. He shut his eyes, delving into his mental struggle.

If Archaeo got mad enough, though... Maybe he would have a fighting chance against Jack. Though, that could just make things worse. Add fuel to the fire and you might get burned.

But he was afraid to deliver this news along with what he had planned on speaking with him about. This could very well put him into cardiac arrest, what with the heart problem that they had just noticed after they happened to bump into eachother in Siberia. Ace grimaced, not wanting to harm his brother in that way. "You know that his health is deteriorating." He spoke, his gaze landing upon Suture with certain piercing quality to it. "His heart is overworking itself. Most likely tachycardia." He explained in a simple manner.