Assassin's Creed: Shambhala OOC

Ah damn, with my other RP's and IRL stuff I forgot about this place, in fact I'm starting to fail to get any notifications from this place if I'm not @ mentioned

Ah damn, with my other RP's and IRL stuff I forgot about this place, in fact I'm starting to fail to get any notifications from this place if I'm not @ mentioned
Happens to everyone.

No like really I'm looking at RP's I haven't checked around here for awhile and there's been a ton of post, but I'm not getting a single notification unless someone quotes or mentions me.

@Seishin Ryuu you have a nice character concept (albeit maybe tone down the Snake Eyes parody), although I'd like you to make him a regular Assassin for story reasons.

*Smells something good*

Hnnnn...

May I get a little dip in this?

Anyways... is it mandatory for us to create an assassin... or... If you're willing to let me... I can create a rather... decent Templar.

*Smells something good*

Hnnnn...

May I get a little dip in this?

Anyways... is it mandatory for us to create an assassin... or... If you're willing to let me... I can create a rather... decent Templar.
Ex-Templars are fine, but I found running both Assassins and Templars was not a good idea after the last time I tried this RP.

Like... tell me... how?

I like playing the villain ALOT so I was planning that if I made a Templar, she would be the arch-nemesis of everyone's OCs.

Like... tell me... how?

I like playing the villain ALOT so I was planning that if I made a Templar, she would be the arch-nemesis of everyone's OCs.

I'd accept you as my nemesis, should you create a Templar.

@Seishin Ryuu you have a nice character concept (albeit maybe tone down the Snake Eyes parody), although I'd like you to make him a regular Assassin for story reasons.

I could, but I would need an appropriate explanation besides "story reasons".

Like... tell me... how?

Danny is hella Sterling Archer inspired so it'd go "Do I know you?... Mmm nope... not really ringing a bell.." goes to take some acid or drinks a carton of that cheap publix wine

@Seishin Ryuu

Oh...

You're GOING TO want to kill her when I post her for the first time... hehhehehee

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nanashi
I'd accept you as my nemesis, should you create a Templar.

I could, but I would need an appropriate explanation besides "story reasons".
As it says in the starter, masters and mentors keep getting down and are pretty rare. That, and the fact that my character is a master assassin is also done as a GM tactic to help keep the roleplay in the right direction and in line. In addition, when it comes to the ninja thing, yes Assassins are typical well-versed and possibly masters of some form due to both physical training and their time in the Animus, but reaching that level your character is at is almost inhuman and crossing the threshold of overpowered as far AC is concerned, and even with as crazy as things can be in AC, there are limits. Also, with being eternally silent, I'm not completely sure how he coud rise to Master Assassin, let alone overcome various suspicions to reach the rank of Assassin wherein reciting the creed is required as a testament of faith.

Like... tell me... how?

It essentially comes down to a multi-faceted part of RP that require micromanagement and observation that can kill the RP or cause one side to just up and vanish altogether.

As it says in the starter, masters and mentors keep getting down and are pretty rare. That, and the fact that my character is a master assassin is also done as a GM tactic to help keep the roleplay in the right direction and in line. In addition, when it comes to the ninja thing, yes Assassins are typical well-versed and possibly masters of some form due to both physical training and their time in the Animus, but reaching that level your character is at is almost inhuman and crossing the threshold of overpowered as far AC is concerned, and even with as crazy as things can be in AC, there are limits. Also, with being eternally silent, I'm not completely sure how he coud rise to Master Assassin, let alone overcome various suspicions to reach the rank of Assassin wherein reciting the creed is required as a testament of faith.

He is now an Assassin, considered on par with most Master Assassins. I think it should be noted his mother wasn't killed until he was fourteen, by then he had already sworn in and was apart of the brotherhood by birth, undergoing training from an early age like most born into the Brotherhood.

May I rejoin this with my character?