Assassin's Creed: Golden Age // OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the movie.. And have been a huge fan of the games since.. the first one came out..

I would like to be a part of this IF I can play an assassin?

Also here cuz of @Princess Poisoned Rose

Last edited:
So @AceSorcerer , I should have asked this way sooner but we were just discussing things, but are our characters allowed to flip sides at any point in this RP or are the factions they pick ( Assassin or Templar) permanent throughout the RP?

So @AceSorcerer , I should have asked this way sooner but we were just discussing things, but are our characters allowed to flip sides at any point in this RP or are the factions they pick ( Assassin or Templar) permanent throughout the RP?
Certainly, should such opportunities arise. I would like to warn you that such a thing could lead to character death, but that's rather far away. Either way, I'll put up the IC soon. with @Meng and @Akashi joining us, I think it's about time to close the sign-ups. Your thoughts. @Jageroux ?

There should be another joining

@Dakup , I admire your enthusiasm but we aren't looking for more Mentors and Masters since they're all being hunted down.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
@Princess Poisoned Rose

I've put up the little confrontation between our characters in my CS. ^ ^

Anyone feel free to read if you would wish to.

I admire your enthusiasm but we aren't looking for more Mentors and Masters since they're all being hunted down.
We only have one Master Assassin and zero mentors. I think even if they are being hunted down, there would at least be one of each I would imagine. ( Plus, I think Thuro is replacing his assassin with his Templar, so yeah) Also, they are a world wide network, so it would make sense that there is more than just one of them. Of course, this is just my opinion and it is your decision nonetheless.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
We only have one Master Assassin and zero mentors. I think even if they are being hunted down, there would at least be one of each I would imagine. ( Plus, I think Thuro is replacing his assassin with his Templar, so yeah) Also, they are a world wide network, so it would make sense that there is more than just one of them. Of course, this is just my opinion and it is your decision nonetheless.
There will be a Mentor later on in the story, yes- but all these characters are all originating from a single cell. It may make a bit more sense when the IC is up.

• Useful
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
So .. Was gonna make a male Assassin but will make a female now..

This is her outfit for now but it may change if I find a better one :P

[spoili]

The Assassins hoodie is also black.
x2RavFb.jpg

[/spoili]

dang it akashi I wanted to be the only female lol Just kidding love you. If you want our characters can be close

I feel like such a baby among the assassin characters . My guy is only 18, it's kind of funny.

Certainly, should such opportunities arise. I would like to warn you that such a thing could lead to character death, but that's rather far away. Either way, I'll put up the IC soon. with @Meng and @Akashi joining us, I think it's about time to close the sign-ups. Your thoughts. @Jageroux ?
Been away for the past few days - sorry. But, yeah, closing sign-ups is alright. I'll have something up for the Templars in the IC in a bit.

Edit: Holy shit there's more people than I realized.

Been away for the past few days - sorry. But, yeah, closing sign-ups is alright. I'll have something up for the Templars in the IC in a bit.

Edit: Holy shit there's more people than I realized.
Eyup.

I just finished my CS, let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.