Assassin's Creed: Golden Age // OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, please work on your character sheets. When we have sheets up I'll introduce the IC Thread.
As long as I have time ( and the person who I am working on our sheets with are online) Mine should be online either tonight or Friday.

I may however work on my Templar in a bit. Just debating what OC I am adapting for them ( or making a new one)

Question. Do we have to wear assassin clothing? A lot of the idea behind my character is the idea of the importance of social stealth, and wearing Assassin clothes is.... counterproductive.

Question. Do we have to wear assassin clothing? A lot of the idea behind my character is the idea of the importance of social stealth, and wearing Assassin clothes is.... counterproductive.
As in Ezio and Altair? Not in daily life, no. There will be a time where you will, but it isn't anytime soon.

Glad to be of assistance.

I am done with my character!!!!

@Princess Poisoned Rose , accepted. @Thuro 116 Pendragon , if he has an issue like that with the Creed, he wouldn't've been initiated yet. I would recommend making him a Veteran and reducing his age to his late teens to mid 20's.

Awesome! ^^

I'll... rethink my character some. It'll take some time since I won't be on again till Friday.

@AceSorcerer For the character sheet, can we post two sheets on one more post or do you want one post per sheet?

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Also, second random question, do Templars need a Templar outfit and do you have images for that too @AceSorcerer

I don't think there's a need for that since Templars aren't exactly a stealthy operation.

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I am incredibly interested in this!
If you'll accept me, I'll put up a CS either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

I am incredibly interested in this!
If you'll accept me, I'll put up a CS either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Welcome aboard.

@AceSorcerer I have drummed up some interest within my group of rp friends so they should be stopping by sometimes soon

I'm currently undecided at the moment since I'm actually about to go see the movie right now with my dad lol

But I'll mostly likely get my CS up tonight but let you know what I decide before it's up.

@BlueFlameNikku

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Status
Not open for further replies.