Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
(( Goddamn is this fucking depressing. </3))
He looked at Isis and Anna, tears now streaming anew from his eyes. He held his wife and daughter, crying as he spoke in a different language to them, the words incomprehensible to the others. He finally calmed down as he simply looked at them fade away, their final words spoken known only by him. He got up and looked over where Bitter was. It was gone, but a new scythe laid in it's place along with a rather large gun. He looked on his hip and saw that Sweet Release was gone. It was similar to Bitter, but the shaft looked new and fresh, instead of Bitter's rough and rusted one. The blade was made of a ethereal looking purple metal, and it pulsed with dark energy. Where the skulls used to be was a large flower, worked out of metal. Around the flower was a red ribbon, another gift from his wife and child. He tied up his hair into a ponytail with it and took the scythe and gun, noticing his injuries were healed enough for him to be able to breathe and talk without coughing up blood. The gun could split into two separate ones, much to his delight. He smiled to himself before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out, devoid of energy.

Attachments

• b3210.jpg
    b3210.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Violet watched Osi, biting her lip. "Come on Osi.." When she heard Liam, her voice cracked. She stood slowly, turning. "Liam.." she said softly, looking surprised. She walked over, then punched his shoulder. Hard. "Don't. EVER. Do. That. Again." She said before hugging him tightly, holding him. She shook a
little. "You scared me...really bad." She felt her eyes start to water with emotion.
Acer moved up beside the passed out Osi and put his shoulder under Osi's, lifting him off the ground. "We'll be in the medical bay." He said softly, looking over at Liam and Vi before starting off.

"Liam..I..I'm at a loss...at whether to...to hit or kiss you..." She said, shaking her head against his shoulder.

Sarah smiled softly. Just like her, torn between emotions creating an overflow of kindness.
Jim wrapped an arm around Sarah's shoulder. "Our little girl is so old now.."
Sarah nodded, her head resting on his shoulder. "She's no longer our little princes.."
Jim sighed. "17..that's so young..yet..she's.."
Sarah nodded, cutting him off.
Both went silent as a young boy, age 3, walked up to Violet and tugged on her jeans. "Sissy.."
Violet looked down and almost collapsed. "Drake.." Her voice was soft. She picked the little boy up and held him tight, leaning softly against Liam, hugging her little brother and smiling, tearing up.

(Sorry, Osi! I'm a master at emotional shit like this! xD ask SilverJae)

Silco was in tears he didn't know what to do or say. He reached in his suit pocket and grabbed a candy bar and started eating "This shit is to damn emotional!" he said as he stuffed his face with the candy, which was chocolate. He walked up behind Liam and tugged on his shirt and looked up at him "Hold me??" he said as he held out his arms. Liam chuckled at what just happened, but he smiled and leaned down and picked the little guy up and held him "Vi...your parents were saved by mine. If we defeat Falco once and for all..they will come back. Including little Drake. My parents are what you call Guardians of the Gods and I'm a Seeker, Guardian of the Earth. We defeat him, rebuild the world, everything will be whole again. We are humanities last hope. They can't be down here long or they'll never be able to help us. They must go back up and watch over and help us when needed." Liam said as he set Silco down, the look alike of a Kupo. Silco walked over to Robert and Kim, Liams parents, and looked at them, "Sir, may I please stay wi...."Silco stopped as Robert nodded his head at his request, "Just keep our boy alive. Learn from him, and teach him as well." Robert said as looked at the others "It's time. We must go back. We'll watch ad protect yall from up above." Robert said as he touched Liams shoulder "Be safe and keep her safe." He winked at him. Vi's parents walked up to her "You're in good hands I promise. This is a gift." Sarah said as Jim, Drake and Sarah touched Vi and a flash of light filled her body. "Use them well. You are now like a Seeker. But...with different abilities. Their are a lot like y'all. Find them, and rebuild this world." She said as they looked up at the sky and in a matter off moments they were gone. Sarah looked at Vi and said "I love you, my beautiful baby girl." and then she was gone. Liam looked up and then back at Vi. "We'll see them again...I promise." he said as he set a hand on her shoulder.

((There was more I could've done with that scene, but damn it, I cant do it now. T~T))
Osi woke up in the Med-Bay, IV's and tubes all in his injured body. He looked over at the nurse in the room. "W-where's Vi," his voice rasped, "is she alright?" The nurse nearly leaped out of her skin, dropping whatever papers she had. "Y-yes, she's in her room." Osi simply removed the IV's, and walked out with his scythe, propping up on it to keep from falling. He knocked on Vi's door and waited for her to respond.

(Sorry, I had too. We are about to start Part 2 of the chapter. We are going to need more people to play in the next one so ask around, I'm at work so I'll post the rest after I get off)

Liam was sitting with Vi when he heard a knock on the door and opened it "Hey bro, how you feeling?" He ask as he sat next to Vi.

((yeah..he is, lol. It's kinda scary sometimes o.o but cool and adds drama. *giant group hug* And this is the perfect amount of people! We're good! leave it at this!))

Violet nodded softly at Liam's words, sighing and going to her room...
-whenever later was-
Violet had taken her mask off, her armor no longer on. She was all bandaged up and the chip sat in a glass case by her bed. On her arm was a bracelet, a green light showing her vitals where okay. She was sitting up, her face hidden by her hands. Whether she was sleeping or thinking was a mystery to all but her, in which she was half-awake, having just woken up moments earlier.

"Like shit, to be honest, bro." He sat down. "How do you feel Vi?"

Violet rubbed her eyes and glanced up. "Tired...hurt...scared..." she shrugged, yawning a little and wincing at the pain it gave her. She could talk normal, but was still half-asleep, almost falling over as she leaned against Liam's shoulder.

Osiris sighed heavily. "I know how you feel. After seeing my family again, I feel both energized and drained." He sat in the chair and shifted slightly. "Were....were your parents there, Violet?"

Liam nodded as he asked her and he got up and left the room for a second and walked into his. He looked into the mirror and then...all of a sudden he closed his eyes and pressed a button and his suit started detaching itself off of him. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw his suit lay perfectly in place. He walked toward his closet and got dressed...in civilian clothes...which he's never done. No one has ever seen him in those kind of clothes not even his brother. He walked out with a nothing but with pants and a T-Shirt on. He walked back into Vi's room and sat back down and looked at them as they stared "What?? Thought I try something new." He said as he blushed because Vi has never seen his body with clothes on and he never blushes so he knows he's about to get picked on by Osi.

Violet looked back down, closing her eyes. She nodded slightly at Osi's question. "Y-yeah..." She bit her lip.
When Liam returned, she looked back up. Her eyes widened a little, slightly in confusion, slightly in amazement. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned something new. "So you always try and get yourself blown up in a heavy suit of armor?" Somehow, she was healing slowly, returning back to her sarcastic, authoritative self little by little. Her smiled faded slightly and she sighed, looking back down. She never wore armor. And maybe that's how I put everyone else in danger...

Osi sat there before bursting out in a fit of laughter. "Really? Your face is redder that Falco's ass." Osiris kept on laughing, before clearing his throat and speaking to Violet again. "Did they see me, Violet?"

Violet smiled slightly at Osi's comment about Liam, then answered his second question. "I..I think so." She said quietly, looking up at Osi. "Why?" She questioned. I think they did...they didn't look mad when they looked over in his direction...but did they see him for real? She thought, looking back down.

He got a gun from his hip and held in his hands. His hands were slightly shaking, but he remained calm.

"Let me tell you a story of a mission I had, long before you started this Rebellion. I was a younger man, a man who held Falco's word as the Word of God. Nothing he said was wrong. I carried out his every order with cold-blooded precision. I never questioned anything he told me...until one mission came to me."

He got a magazine and loaded the gun.

"I never looked at the names on the order, I had killed so many in Falco's name that I didn't care to remember their names. I was to kill a man and a woman. There was more info on it, but I never cared to look at it. Simple job, but the way that it was worded made me think something was off. So I went to the house. I snuck in with ease, didn't trip over the objects in the hallway, and went to their bedroom. They were awake, but again, no problem. The man tried to fight me, but I broke his neck before he could do anything. The woman was pleading, wanting me to do something but I never listened. Her head hit the floor before she finished her plea. I'm sitting there thinking, 'What the fuck? That's it? All the money for this little assignment and no excitement at all?' I'm standing there when I hear two screams behind me. I snap around and drive my scythe through one of the people behind me, cutting the other's hair in the swing. A little hand reached out and tried to touch my mask. I then looked at who I just killed. It was a kid. A fucking kid. Probably just woke up to see what was wrong. He did no wrong. I looked around. The things I avoided in the hall? They were toys. I looked beside me and saw a ribbon. I picked it up. It was the same ribbon I gave you a while ago. A little girl was right beside me, looking at me, crying. I panicked. I just killed a little girl's parents, and her brother as well. I jumped out the window and rode away, leaving the girl with the corpses. I looked at the report when I got back, looking at the details. The names of the targets were there, along with two others. The names of the children."

He put the gun in Violet's hands and held it to his forehead.

"Those names were Sarah, Jim, Drake, and Violet Zaner. I am the man who killed your family, Violet." Tears started to well up in Osi's eyes as he looked at Violet's face.

"And I'm so goddamn sorry, Violet."

Violet sat there, but she didn't cry. She didn't look scared, in fact, she smiled softly, dropping her hands and leaning down, putting the gun on the ground, despite how much it hurt. "Osi..it's okay.." she winced slightly as she sat back up. "It's okay." she repeated. She remembered every second of that memory.

She had seen him enter the room. She watched her dad stand up, raise arms, but he had killed her father so quickly. At first, she didn't understand. It wasn't until her mother fell and her brother screamed did she realize what happened. She had hugged her brother, but he had killed him too..he had killed her brother. She remembered Zach come in after Osi had left, how he had frozen in the door, picking her up after realizing she was screaming. He had taught her about Falco..he had raised her. then she met Acer...and then the rebellion grew.

She touched Osi's face gently. "You're here now..you saved me." she said in a gentle voice, but it cracked a little. "You've fixed it."

He was still shaking, thinking that the gun was about to go off, but calmed down after hearing her words. "I was fully prepared to die for that. Looks like I still got the Devil's luck." He laughed shakily. "Thank you. I am sorry I've caused you so much pain." He left, leaving a shocked Liam and Violet alone.

Violet's smiled faded slightly as he left and she fell backwards on the bed, sighing. "Why would I shoot someone?" she asked herself quietly, "Who helped me?"

Liam just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "I don't know. No clue." He said as he looked at Violet. "You're going to need suit. This a whole new world. We need to start recruiting again." He said as he set his hand on her shoulder lightly.

Violet nodded. "I guess..." She sighed, sitting up. "How?" She asked curiously. She took his hand in her's.

He looked at her and smiled "Well, I know someone who can make them. He owes me a lot...or my father can make on." He said as he held her hand in his.