Arranged Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She smirks cruelly suddenly. "I may or I may not," she said before disappearing.

The horse nodded its head, its horn finally turning white. "I will, but you must harvest my horn to create your sword," it said softly.

Riddick sees what shes doing, leaving him uncertain deliberatly. He will not fret over it. He looks into the Equines eyes."Tell me how, so i cause you no pain." He asks of the horse.

The horse looks into Riddicks eyes and then closed its eyes. "Touch my horn," it said softly.

Riddick slowley reaches out, the tip of his finger touching the tip of the mighty stallions horn. He leans in and strokes his mane."Thank you my friend." He whispers into the stallions ear.

The horse looked at him and its horn fell off, onto the ground. It dug into the ground and a plant began to grow and out of it came blue shards. "Take the blue shards," it said to him.

Riddick picks the shards Delicatly."You are friended to the Goddess, i belong to her. Would you allow me on your noble back to ride for the Goddess?" He asks the horse as he finishes his harvesting.

The horse nods its head. "You have my loyalty," it said.

He forages for a carrot to feed the beautifull steed."Thank you my friend." He says as he strokes his mane.

The horse neighs and licks Riddicks hand. Its eyes turned white and fear filled its face. "The child is coming, three days time," it said.

Riddick nods."Then i had better be ready." Riddick turns to forge his sword made of materials he has never worked with before. He gets creative and adds his own life force to the sword, turning it into a blood drinker blade. It will imbide that witch makes it stronger.

The day before his child is to be born the goddess of magic goes to him. "Here, all you need to do is put a drop of blood into this medallion and you will have authority over my army," she said softly.

He glances Warily at it."And the price of such power?" He is no fool. She isnt about to hand him the keys to the fortress.

"You already are mine, so I don't want you to go up against an army without one of your own. I take care of what is loyal to me," she said.

He sighs, letting his blood fall onto the amulet."At this rate i will belong to everyone but myself." Sighing resigndedly he puts on the amulet and mounts his loyal steed."Can you open a portal to my wife?"

The goddess nods her head. "But it will only remain open for a few moments. Once inside you will need to open one yourself. Just remember what I taught you," she said. She had taught a few basic spells, teleportation, fire, how to open a portal to this place.

Diana had begun to feel the pan in her stomach, but she ignored it, not wanting to let the guards know that she was going into labor.

Riddick nods before kissing the goddess on the cheek."Place a good bet. ill be returning shortly." He says as he walks through the portal. He enters by the cage and the two guards are dead before they have time to realise he is there. He severs the locking mechanism and spells on the cage before opening it and saying."I was a complete and utter bastard to you. Dont worry i know that. I also know you hate my very being however neither of us want to see that child possessed. Do you trust me enough to know that i will kill the one threatening you?"

Diana watched as her husband killed the guards faster than she thought possible. She tried to move away from him from a little fear, but as she did, her water broke and she let out a pained cry. She looked up at him and listened to his words and nodded her head before a contraction hit her hard, causing her to cry out.

He lets out a curse and opens a portal instinctevly, ushering them through he closes it before turning to face the goddess."I challenge you to a duel." He says simply.

(Which Goddess?)