Argoria: Tales of the Fallen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my character up soon!

Okay everyone, today is the last day to submit a new character. Once I get home, if I do not collapse from exhaustion first thing, I will be putting up our opening post and starting this Role-play off right. Those of you that have already started character sheets and for some reason you can't finish or you want to edit things then take your time. You can begin Role-Playing even if you aren't finished, but like I said no new character's will be accepted.

I'll be setting up an accepted character list in the cast list tomorrow as well If anyone has any suggestions for how the first post should run then go ahead and I'll read it all before I start working on it! Thanks, I look forward to Role-Playing with you all.

Looking forward to it!
As long as you set the scene for the starting area of RP, i don't think i'll have any questions..

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!@@!!! @kimsim12 !!! Hurry! Get your charrie in!!! AAAAAAAAAHH--

--Right. Okay. Boo's panic attack done...

And as for first postie, looks like its gunna be ye olde 'estsblishing shot first post to position our charries so we can happen to meet by happenstance' kinda first post going on. ;DDD Like thats all cools but maybe we could discuss OoC how we all meet by happenstance before our second postie?! :]

...or maaaybe Boo should just be Quiet and wait to see the opening post first... :33~

Alright guys, IC is up. I left a lot vague for future plot reasons, but if you have questions just go ahead and ask and I'll answer as best as I can.

Right now, just for a heads up, all of our characters would be somewhere within the city(preferably within close proximity of one another) and we have just witnessed the young Holy King be crowned and suddenly vanish. There afterwards the sky darkened and literally ripped above the palace, thereafter nightmarish creatures never seen before poured forth and began slaughtering everyone in sight. The creatures can look like anything you want, there are no set demographics, so use your imagination and make some freaky monsters to fight or fun from!

All that I ask is that each of you write your characters moving towards the City Garrison. I want to have all of our characters there by the third round of role-play, fifth max. When everyone is there I'll begin the next story narration okay?

PS-
If you guys want to collaborate with me or each other I highly recommend and welcome it. Drop me a PM or say so on here so we can work out the details.

@Gaiseric Would it be possible for me to write up my character still? I can get it done tonight within the next couple of hours. I fell rather ill, so I wasn't able to do it when I had originally planned. :/

Reactions: Gaiseric
Yes, of course. Take your time working on it and post when you can.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Would it be possible to have you drop a link to the IC in the 'overview' tab at all? Just at some point? Just for organization, and my laziness' sake, really.

The In Character tab of to the right side should take you directly to the IC. On mobile devices the same tab appears near the very bottom.

Oh nice. Thanks for the heads up. I'm bad at this.

haha

Okay, so against my better judegment I'm going to give our last member one more day to post before I move on. I don't want to start off the Role-Play with someone getting left behind, damn my bleeding heart, so we are going to wait. We WILL be moving on tomorrow though so everyone should be ready!

If you're talking aboot me, no worries. I'll be posting tonight.

Okay, everyone seems to have posted so I will be moving along the story with my next post. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to shout them out.

Ah, it appears I'm too late. Even so, I'll be definitely be keeping an eye on this. Its got all the promises of a good read.

Ah, it appears I'm too late. Even so, I'll be definitely be keeping an eye on this. Its got all the promises of a good read.

Hey~hey!!^^!!

I don't think you're too late! D: it still says OPEN SIGNUPS in orange at the top?

Maybe we can still ask @Gaiseric if you can still drop off a charrie appie? Like we juuuuuust started! But thanks for responding kay? Kay!! ;DD~~

~>Ed. It<.~

@Lilium oh and this is what we're doing for our initial posties~~!!

All that I ask is that each of you write your characters moving towards the City Garrison. I want to have all of our characters there by the third round of role-play, fifth max. When everyone is there I'll begin the next story narration okay?

Sooooo yeah~yeah hope there's still time~~!!^^!!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, been buried in work recently. I'm about to write up my next post right now so we can move the story along.

@Lilium
Since we are just starting I think it will be okay if you go ahead and create a character. Once we get to the first checkpoint I'll be closing sign-ups until we reach a point in the story where new characters can enter. Right now though you can still enter.

What's the status on this RP?

It's a shame if it's over already, but it'd be nice to know if it's not.

EDIT:
uh, GM hasn't logged in since their last post. Hopefully everything's ok.

In the meantime I'll assume this RP dead. Meaning, I'm going to venture into committing to another RP which might affect my return if this one revives.

What's the status on this RP?

It's a shame if it's over already, but it'd be nice to know if it's not.

EDIT:
uh, GM hasn't logged in since their last post. Hopefully everything's ok.

In the meantime I'll assume this RP dead. Meaning, I'm going to venture into committing to another RP which might affect my return if this one revives.

Waste... ughs. >,<!! Kay so like this is sooooooooo the reason I will never do big charrie history/Bio. Ever again.

My friend even took a lot of his time to help me write it all up. He's pissed and so he wants to start a knock off of this abandoned RP. We missed the cut off for registration soooooo... we will figure something out.

Once he's ready ill message err'body in this Rp for first dibs at a spot. Then it will go to Check. Kay... soooooo stay tuned~~^^!!

Byeeee~~!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mglo
Ughs. Neverminds err'body. Muh roommate isnt interested in GMing anymore >,<!!

~sticks a fork in it~

Its done. :[

Byeeeee~

Hey~hey!

okay err'body~~^^!!

Muh friend loves Boo again sorta but still he says he's gunna help me :DDDDD

Kay so like the only stipulation he says is that we need to already be a group. LikeiI agree totes cuz like he doesn't wanna have to sit through 50 posts of intro and reasons to trust each other.

So like err'body in the RP needs to come up with a common backstory. More on that later Kay?k. So like he says he's gunna have OoC up next Thursday thru my account. Soooooooo... yeah~yeah he's gunna be a backseat mods and the Boo Girlie will manage most of it. I'm kinda scatterbrained but I'm open to. Getting help when needed and open suggestions and yeah~yeah i thinks I gots decent postie skills^^

Kay so like the gist is sorta the same but different world different demonic infestation . We are part of a newly formed resistance who has no clue about what's happened except forwhat a drunken blind seer woman lets us know. Oh and we are still marked but each time we use our powers SOMETHING senses us more so than regular demonic thingies do. Like more on that with OoC Kay?k. :33

Right. Please respond if interested and all question s to be answered as we go. ;DDDDD

And I have a bad habit of spamming OoCs sooooooo yeah know that ya gots to put with the Boo Girlie kay? I just exciteable really bad sometimes ;P right. So hopes to hear from err'body soon kay?k? ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.