Argoria: Tales of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey~hey!

okay err'body~~^^!!

Muh friend loves Boo again sorta but still he says he's gunna help me :DDDDD

Kay so like the only stipulation he says is that we need to already be a group. LikeiI agree totes cuz like he doesn't wanna have to sit through 50 posts of intro and reasons to trust each other.

So like err'body in the RP needs to come up with a common backstory. More on that later Kay?k. So like he says he's gunna have OoC up next Thursday thru my account. Soooooooo... yeah~yeah he's gunna be a backseat mods and the Boo Girlie will manage most of it. I'm kinda scatterbrained but I'm open to. Getting help when needed and open suggestions and yeah~yeah i thinks I gots decent postie skills^^

Kay so like the gist is sorta the same but different world different demonic infestation . We are part of a newly formed resistance who has no clue about what's happened except forwhat a drunken blind seer woman lets us know. Oh and we are still marked but each time we use our powers SOMETHING senses us more so than regular demonic thingies do. Like more on that with OoC Kay?k. :33

Right. Please respond if interested and all question s to be answered as we go. ;DDDDD

And I have a bad habit of spamming OoCs sooooooo yeah know that ya gots to put with the Boo Girlie kay? I just exciteable really bad sometimes ;P right. So hopes to hear from err'body soon kay?k? ^-^
I'm okay with that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm okay with that.

Awesomes~~^^!! Thanks for replying CasketCase.. Kay but sooo like just make sure you have a copy of Velica in case this thread gets killed by Admin or Op.

And so like do you have any requests prefs or suggestions regarding reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.