ArcheAge

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
then you may have as much as chocolates as you like, yay for hitting lvl 11 last night...and the rebirth of Kuro!

ScreenShot0060_zps183bbacd.jpg

ScreenShot0063_zps079dbb9f.jpg

ScreenShot0065_zpsf10972ee.jpg

Very nice! I think I managed to hit 15 or 16 before work began.

Kuro is Japanese for black if I recall correctly? Also the name of an adorable and nightmare fuel manga named Kuro.

We're catching up! yay! *jumps up and down from happiness/ sleep deprivation silliness*

Im pretty sure it means black. I actually got the idea from the little black demon cat from Blue Exorcist. In the betas, I just used it for a quick name and I was going to come up with something awe inspiring when it launched. But we got there....and I just wanted my Kuro back. So I used Kuro again.

Gosh now I've gotta pull ahead again! Seems like you need a nap too.

It's an adorable name. Even fits something like a snowlionthing.

But if you pull ahead more, we wont be able to catch uppppp

naps are for babies...and Im not to the point where I've melted on the floor yet. So im okay. Ill just shoot one of those five hour things if I get too bad. Ana is coming over and we're going to make different sushis and cake! Then we'll archeage s'more! If my internet will support us both at once!

Oh oh oh! my boyfriend even started playing last night! yayyyy! But he was being frustrating and not telling me where he was. So I couldn't go give him some of the extra armor I had. Gr on him. We even went all the way back to where you start the games and meandered our way back to the mount stables looking for him. Although, we found a mine and I chopped some trees, so it wasn't a total waste of time I spose.

EDIT: Even with a map, there are times I become dierctionally challenged.

But that means slowing doooown! And goodness that's not much sleep. And I really want some sushi now for sure.

That's no fun! Leveling together makes things go so much faster and more fun. Least to me it does.

You don't have to slow down if you don't want to. I know it sucks, I had to wait for Kou and now Im waiting for Anu. I'll take pictures of the sushis so you can see and have some via cyberspace! *nods*

That's how I feel to, It's a lot more fun running around with at least one other person and doing stuff and having each others back/competing. It's also fun to see what kind of antics two bored people can come up with while in cyberspace. I already know Kou wants to make a very sissy elf if/when we play on the west side....She's a Yaoi fan girl. Hardcore.

Didn't really plan on it, besides, I can backtrack and bother as needed!

Sushi sounds really really good.. Damnit. The local place closes at 10..

All the elf's look like sissies. Except my bubbly blonde haired sorcerer.. And her sister that looks like a drow played by my friend.

Thats right! Backtracking!

Can you take a break, go get some then go back to work?

Not al---- well... not all of them look like sissies! *standing up for the underdog* Do you have pictures of them yet?

I could, but I might just leave early again rather than be here alone. So there's that.

And if I do of the pair it's on the home pc, ill check tonight!

There is that.

Thank you very much for checking!

Hows your day so far?

If not I'll get some pictures and show them off.

Today has been HELLISH.

Why has it been Hellish? *plops of plate of brownies on the table for you* Its not cake, but eh.

Brownies are just smushed cakes.

Foot got hit by the corner edge of the door, wife left her phone at home, people can't drive in the rain as I took it to her. More rain, like the rain though. Made me late for work, no biggie, sub wasn't coming in, more work. Coworker got the mower stuck. Had to help pull it out.

Just busy and too much to do.

Man, if my computer had the capabilities I'd play the shit out of this.

It's got decent requirements, if you want to max it out then you're gonna need a decent rig.

Also, here's my elf (on the left).
23krhpg.jpg

And my elf looking like some sort of amazon warrior woman thing on Mirage Isle, not even sure how I got the pose.
2q3buag.jpg

Went to take this screenshot, saw a level 18 Blighter on the rock near the waterfall. He saw me, glided off, I managed to pop him with an arrow and he fell to his death, landed on a rock in the water.
Such a pretty view.
szuekw.jpg

Poor dude, but it is indeed a pretty view.

*gives piece of cake that I will give you pictures of soonishly, eventually, maybe tomorrow.

-devours non-existant cake-
He was from the west, had it coming.

They added 2 more servers, and now the queue traffic has evened out to 2k instead of 3k. I hope I can get on by nighttime...

Status
Not open for further replies.