ArcheAge

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-begins casting revive- Goodness what a mess.

At least its steady?

Trade pack quest, gloriously entertaining! Just look at Ronan!
27y07ck.jpg

*is no lomger dead*

Yea its pretty steady 2546

whats a Ronan? oh! Mounts name?

Mhmm, I couldn't think of anything suitably tribal to call him..

Didn't steal it from an RP partner as the cousin to their character, nope, no sir-ee.

All he's doing is following me, watching me backflip my way down the road over and over.

*giggles a bit* Borrowed ideas are okay sometimes.

That sounds entertaining, so Im sure he has no problem with it.

Really wish I had the sheet music from Alpha, had the Morrowind theme and it was GRAND to play while out sailing with folks.

I can see how it'd add to the atmosphere for sailing. It sounds like a good sailing tune. I'd probably play the Pirates of the Caribbean song though...But I kind of love those movies. So, it might just be trying to justify the use.

Did you write the sheet music or buy it?

There were people who had that for sheet music and would play it over and over on different instruments, it was quite amusing when riding on a galleon.

Commissioned it, asked a really good composer if he could make it, fifty gold and twenty minutes later he had it for me.

that would be cool if it where insync...but annoying if it where not.

That...is pretty awesome... *can't even read music*

There's a trick to making the music. Like, a program that converts stuff but I've no idea where it is or where to begin..

Also, firran no like yata poo..
nnwv1d.jpg

Poor Firrans. they're being blamed for not liking yata poo...I want cake.

To bake a cake, first you must make the batter.

I'm quite partial to fresh warm bread and butter right now..

.... Q.Q warm bread and butter sounds good to...I think Im hungry again. *face keyboads* hfdifhdfbhmsdhfhsdhbfhjdhfhsdfhfbhsdbfdsbv dfnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdjjbfffvjjjjjjjjj

-ruffles-

Poor thing, there are some neat little bread bake things at wal-mart for 3 bucks, you make it yourself, ready in under an hour.

The nearest Walmart is a little over 20 miles away... But its okay, I made myself a sandwich. mmmm turkey mayo goodness. and more chocolate. cuz. chocolate. *offers some*

Blaaaah, mayonnaise. I can't eat it unless its in tuna for some reason. Chocolate I will accept~

Status
Not open for further replies.