Arcana Somnium University (ASU)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
... is this dead?

Hm. *pokes it with a stick*

I'm here to say I'm still here, although sparingly. I still see the summoning is finishing up and will plan to post more as soon as everyone's character is summoned. Probably in the medical wing since my character is unconscious. I give Thomas free reign to do as he like to my character's body. Hopefully carrying her to the infirmary. The things a man can do to a undead machine doll... I can only shudder at the thought.

You sick puppy, you... No, I highly doubt Adam would do what you may be thinking of. I mean, this is technically college, but that's just sick.

Hello! I'd be willing to be a familiar or a Magus, this sounds very interesting!

Of course, I'll probably have to wait to find someone to pair up with, no? And unfortunately this seems to be a slowly, slowly dying role play...from what I have read, haha.

Well, if someone wants to give Silver a kick to maybe kickstart things, we can get something going

[MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION] has been summoned, waiting on his intro post.

As a side note: If anyone kicks me, their leg might magically come up missing...

And on that note:
Anyone who's still interested, make a post so I can go edit the first post and work out who has and hasn't dropped out completely? And who still needs partner help.

[MENTION=5307]Legion[/MENTION] Let's see what happens.

Did anyone ever think of anything they wanted me to add to the list of scenarios? If so: shoot me a PM or post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.