Applying for Iwaku Staff: A Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hana and Sir Basil
Don't worry Security applicants, if you survive the first salvo of bombardment from our senior heavy hitters... *looks briefly at Grumpy, Alan and Astaroth* I'll still be here to make sure you definitely don't survive make it through ^^

Apparently I'm doing my job all wrong o.o; All I do is tag stuff, make sure threads and roleplays have their proper prefixes, and move threads around when need be (and ask for coffee; what else are you interns for anyway?) :3 There's also other miscellaneous things for maintenance to do.

Since everyone else are shouting out their secret staff job, I'M THE NEWB TRAINER! I'M THE ONE THAT'S GONNA BREAK YOU IF YOU GET ON THE TEAM! :3
And send spoopy PMs.

Anyway, to those thinking about sending in an application but are hesitant: You have nothing to lose. Take the leap. It's well worth it~

All these violent freaks, man. I only beat interns if they deserve it for being bad at their job or ask nicely.
Like you're not the one asking for a good lil beating ;)

*simply watches from the shadows*

New interns will be shot on sight and have their souls fed to Diana

:D

New interns will be shot on sight and have their souls fed to Diana

:D
Diana uses the staff as souls, she doesn't need the interns. Inters are to feed the staff. And that is the food chain

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Winter
Join the Content Department and rest your creative head underneath my many branches~

Reactions: IceQueen
  • Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No you may not touch any of my branches you heathens.

Laying your head underneath a branch doesn't mean you touch it, -.-

So since I don't have a soul can I pick what I feel would suit my role if i sign up for the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.