Apocolyptic Hunger

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Saya rolled her eyes, but he did have a good point, the smell of fresh blood would have the Starved swarming the place in less than half an hour, but she wasn't about to him, instead she just huffed and sat outside, leaning against the bunker, scanning the wastes through the scope of the rifle. There were a few Starved wandering around solemnly, some even stopped and looked to be communicating with each other. Saya easily took them out one by one, and they were far enough way so they wouldn't be drawn to the bunker. "And where do you plan on cooking it?" She yelled loud enough for Nikolai to hear her.

"Inside of course. Did you not see the pots strapped onto my backpack? Or at least hear them?" he grinned and wiped blood off of his face, then continued cleaning and gutting the deer. "You like your meat well-done, medium well, or what? I am an excellent cook. I can get your meat just right, you have my word!"

He tossed intestines onto the concrete floor and sliced the gut downward even more, organs falling out of the carcass and hitting the ground. "Damn, this job is bloody!"

Saya decided that it would be safe to back inside, so that is exactly what she did, bolting the door behind her. She went down the stairs than turned right back around and fled, covering her nose. "God that reeks." She said, referring to the carcass. She stayed at the top of the stairs, her hand still over her nose, than she decided to put her sniper rifle away. When she returned back to the steep wooden staircase, she sat down with her feet on the next stair, and her hands on her knees. It was so strange to have another person here, she never trusted anyone, especially in her bunker, but she really wanted the fresh meat. "Medium rare if you don't mind."

-Raine walked on the street's, He himself a Scavenger, called a Scrounger by alot of people, He had a german MG34 in his hand's, It had a Makeshift Magazine,That was roughly taped on,When he muttered to himself he had a German Accent,- ~These damn infected,I only have Two Magazine's left,~ -And they were in his Backpack, Under his back pack, Strapped to his back, Well strapped to the right side of his Back was a scoped Gewehr 43 And on the Left side, Was a Stirling moss machine gun, The Long Side magazine of the Gun Stuck out and Curved, But there was also a Gun in the Middle of his back,it Was a USAS 12 The gun Overlapped onto the Gewehr, But it did not matter,Because these were his last resort weapon's, And he normally grabbed the Stirling moss, And there was also One more weapon that Was visible, And it was in it's holster at his hip,Was the M1911A1, He had seen a Man dragging a deer, From what it seemed, And wanted to head over, But saw a Crapload of the Infected and the last thing he wanted to do was get some one else killed, So he cut through a alley, Which led to a Fence, It took him afew minute's to get over it, With all of this extra weight, But he did, When he got over he saw the man Rather far away and Saw him walk into a Bunker, But there was a Very large fence around it, And he had to make his way around it, There was a Flashlight strapped to the MG34 and was held by Ducktape, He walked with it on, Flashing it around, As he made his way toward's the bunker, - ~They are all over the place, On the wall's, On the Floor, In the car's, In the building's, ~-He sighed as he shook his head, He Had stepped infront of a Large group, And sighed once more as he aimed and started Firing, i took him about half of his clip to get them all down, When he had, He let his gun go, But it remained at his hip because of The strap around his body, He then pulled out a Water bottle full of Gasoline, And sprinkled about half of it over the bodies, And then took out a match, As he bent over and quickly lit it, Jerking away as the bodies lit, He then walked over to the bunker, Well, Down the street that lead to the Entrance, When he was close to the door, He let his gun dangle, Just as a Starved jumped on his back, He jerked his head to the side, To avoid the Foul mouth of the Infected,-~Steigen Sie von mir, dass du verdammt ghul!~ -He quickly grabbed the shoulder's of the Starved and flung it forward's onto the ground as he shot it once in the head, He then pulled out the bottle of Gasoline from his pocket, Pouring a small bit over it, As he used another match to light it, He then Closed the bottle and put it back in his pocket, He walked over to the bunker and knocked lightly as he spoke,- ~Hullo? I am Not a bandit and i am seeking Shelter for the Night, Please if you will let me Stay it would be Appreciated, If not, Well, Then i will be off, To enjoy this Wonder full life of killing!~-the last bit was sarcastic and it as easy to tell even with that accent of his,-

Saya's head snapped up at the sound of a knock and a heavily accented voice. She grabbed one of the pistols at the holster under her arm and slowly moved towards the bolted bunker door, leaning against the wall. "Prove you aren't infected and I will let you in." She growled through the door. She had discovered that the Starved had the wit to mimic the voice of a normal person. Instead of waiting for an answer, Saya unbolted the door, swung it open and put the pistol to the mans head. She looked the man up and down a couple times than lowered her gun, deciding he wasn't infected.

-When she asked him to prove that he was not infected, He just blinked, But when she came out and put the gun to his head, He held his hand's out at his side's, The MG34 dangling at his chest as he looked at her,-~Yes, I am a infected shooting my own kind, Being a Team-killer is so much fun!~-He let out a soft laugh, Before his face straightened, Back to normal, And he shook his head,- ~You have good reason, There is just not to much humor or trust left these day's,But my Name is Luca,~ -He held his hand out to her, But let it drop,-

Saya stared down at his extended hand a moment suspiciously. People were just wandering to her bunker today and she couldn't stop them. With a sigh she stepped aside to allow him enter the bunker. When he was inside she led him the steep wooden stairs, her nose in the crook of her arm when the smell of the dead buck hit her again. "Saya." She said simple enough giving him her name, than she gestured her head. "And that's Nikolai." She coughed a little from the smell, than went back up the wooden stairs.

-He saw the Male And instantly Did the same as her, Recoiling from the smell, Like a Cat from water,-~Ooh.. Jesus.. I think i like the smell's outside more,~ -He followed the girl up And stood next to her,- ~But look, I dont mean this to be as if i forced my way in here, And you dont seem to want visitor's, So if you want me to leave just say so and i will leave,~

Saya stared at Luca a moment, her arms crossed over her chest, pondering what he had just said, than she shook her head, deciding she would feel guilty if she just kicked him out with the Starved. "Nah, it's fine, you just have to help on watch duty." She muttered to him, sending him a half smile that held no humor whatsoever. She pulled her gas mask back on and grabbed her rifle. She opened the bunker door and gestured for Luca to head outside first, the sniper slung casually over her left shoulder. "I don't know when that buck will be done, so we might be out there a while."

-He nodded and took off his Backpack, Setting it down Inside next to the door, As he then walked out of the door and Nudged the weapon's on his back, He then gripped the Gun infront of him, As he Flashed the Flashlight around the Area, Before Snapping it off, - ~Yes, We may be out here for a while, Agreed,Buck's usually take about thirty minute's to cook, If you're in a hurry,~

Saya nodded at him, and looked carefully through the scope of her rifle, before pulling the trigger and sending a bullet right into the skull of one of the Starved. Just than an idea struck her, and she turned to look at Luca. "Wanna make this more interesting?" She asked him, putting the rifle back on her shoulder, and unsheathing one of the many knives from around her waist, spinning it around casually. "Whoever knives the most of those bastards before the buck is ready....Wins?" She was entirely unsure what they would actually win. Respect maybe. She just needed something to set her mind to, or she would drive herself crazy.

(OOC: Sorry had to Run somewhere, ) -Luca Removed the MG from his Body with the strap and set it infront of the Door, As he pulled out a Machete, It was Under his weapon's, Taking up the small of his back,- ~Yeah Sure, But this is the closest thing i have to a knife,~ -He looked over his sharpened machete, As he then looked over at her,- ~Will This work?~

Saya looked at the machete than grinned. "Sure." This just meant she was going to have to work twice as hard to Luca if she wanted to win the challenge. She pointed for him to go right, and she spun on her heel and headed the opposite direction, holding the knife tightly in her hand. There wasn't an excessive amount of Starved in the area at the moment, most of them have turned in for the night, or gone off somewhere else to hunt, but there was enough.

Saya managed to take out one by simply slitting it's throat from behind before it had time to react. One of the Starved saw her coming and screeched crawling away from her and behind some ruins. Saya growled, and slowly went around the other side of the ruins, cursing when the Starved tackled her to the ground, it's strong jaws snapping at her throat. Saya flinched and sent her blade right into the Starved's eye. It fell away from her, screaming in pain, trying to yanked the blade out. After a few moments it lay still, having bled out.

That was two.

-Luca Ran the opposing way as he Sliced a Infected's head clean off, Another came At him, And he Kicking it over, He then slammed the Blade into it's head, And ripped it out, As he heard a crying, He had never heard a Starved Impersonate Someone, So he fell for it,He walked into a Dark, Building, As he held the blade infront of him, As he looked around, The door then slammed, But it had alot of hole's in it, So Moonlight slipped in, And he was tackled,There was more than one, And he could not see them, His blade had skitted away, And he pushed against the one ontop of him, Avoiding the jaw's of the other to,- ~Help!~ -He cryed out, His heart Racing in his chest, He knew he should not have accepted to this Damned game they had made Up, He kicked the one ontop of him,When he worked his foot up, He then quickly stood as he ran to the Door, Opening it, As he Ran out, Falling on the body he left before, And hit the floor He quickly rolled onto his back and pulled out his pistol, Pointing it toward's the Starved that were running out of the building, and pulled the Trigger as the gun Clicked, Empty, How could he have forget, He scooted away quickly, but backed up To a fence and Went to grab the stirling moss, But the mag of the gun had gotten stuck,- ~Damn it!~ -He slammed his fist into the First' starved's head, As he knocked it over, He kicked the other over And the other one jumped on him, And he held it by the neck as it tryed to bite him, The other's were getting up now,-

Saya stopped walking when she heard a cry for help and spun, dashing in the direction the plea had come from. it took her two minutes top to get to the scene and her mouth popped into an O shape when she saw a swarm, and Luca was right in the middle of it. "What the hell did you do!?" She demanded, pulling one pistol from the holster under her arm. She aimed and shot the Starved that was on top of Luca, than the two nearest him. She ran up to him and threw him the other pistol she had on her. She blamed herself for this, making take the stupid bet with her. She aimed and pulled the trigger on two more than looked down at Luca. "What are you waiting for?" She asked in exasperation. "Shoot them, and let's get out of here!" She was already backing away. There were about ten more coming at them. They were screeching at each other, clawing to get ahead so they could be the first to sink their teeth in.

-He tugged himself upward's, But would not move, He slid down, Onto the floor, Freeing the mag He had caught the gun, He then stood and turned, Shooting the Starved as he back up alway's,- ~I fell for a trap.. I did not know those thing's could Talk..I have never seen them do it before.. I should have been more Aware,~ -It was obvious he was blaming himself, As he Continued shooting,Taking down half of the Group that Ran at them, Before the Gun clicked, Saying it was empty, He Shoved the Pistol in his left pocket, And then Pulled the Stirling moss from his Back, Finishing the One's she did not,- Only using a quarter of the Magazine, As he lowered the gun And shook his head,- ~I thought i was dead.. Thank you for helping me..~

Saya glared at him for putting them both in danger, but she was glad they were both safe. She poked his chest with her finger. "You owe me." She growled and took her empty pistol back, placing both in the holsters that they belonged in. She was pretty sure the buck wasn't finished cooking, but she needed to go back to the bunker to get her flamethrower, unless of course, Luca wanted to burn the bodies so they wouldn't attract more of them to the area. She looked at him wondering if he had a lighter on him.

-He shrugged and turned,- ~I saw body's burning out here earlier So i think you know that you must burn them,~ -He turned and walked back over, Pouring what remained of his water bottle over the body's, He then lit the Fire and lept back, He stood up, And walked back over to her, Toward's the bunker,- ~You did not have to save me, I did not force you, ~ -He grinned, And then looked around, Before looking back at her, He had tossed the Water bottle into the Fire also, And that was his last match, But when he got to his bag At the door, He pulled out a old Flip lighter and another bottle of Gasoline from it, And stuffed them into the Rather deep pocket's of his pant's,-

Saya stuck out her tongue when Luca's back was turned, much like a small child and shook her head at him. Of course she didn't have to save him, but she did...He better not start to make her regret it. She smiled at that and turned to look at the pile of burning bodies while Luca walked back to the bunker. Saya had always loved flames, the way they danced and tangled, so free and destructive at the same time. She wished she could be as carefree as the flames she saw before her. There were no Starved close enough at the moment, so Saya sat down and pulled her knees close to her chest, mesmerized by the flames.

How did all of this come to be, and why couldn't it have waited until after she had died and become long gone from this world? At least then her life wouldn't be in a fight for survival 24/7. She sighed sadly.

-He walked over and sat next to her, His eye's lingering over the flame's also, As he let out a soft breath, - ~A fan of the Flame's also?~ -He tossed the lighter with his right hand catching it each time, He remained silent, Not trying to Intrude on her alone time,But he continued To remain next to her as the flame's Made his eye's sparkle abit, -