Apocolyptic Hunger

Saya caught the lighter in the air after the fourth time he threw it up and looked at Luca with a smirk. "Yeah I am." She replied to him, starring back at the flames. She at the moment felt relaxed, even with the crazy state of the world, but she knew it wouldn't last long, and soon she was going to have to get up, get her gun, and go back to killing.

-He put a hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed it,- ~Well stay out here for as long as you like, Just keep you're guard up for a second,~ -He stood Before grabbing his Bag, And the MG then walked over Before sitting next to her, He Looked into the bag, Which contained Various boxes of ammo A gun, Which was known as the micro SMG, (Mac 11) He dug out the Ammo boxes for his weapon's, And got to Reloading the Clip they had been using, And the Extra Clip's in his Bag He looked around to Make sure none of the Starved were around every few minute's,Luca Leaned back when he was done And slid his hand's between her arm's taking the pistol's that she had Before leaning forward's, And popping the mag out, Which he started loading bullet's into the Clip,When he was done with that he leaned back once more, And slide them past her arm's, Which he gently nudged away, So he can Put the Pistol's back,-

Saya stiffened slightly when she felt his arm go around her shoulder. It had been a while since anyone had actually touched her in quite a while, after the apocalypse had started she had avoided all physical contact. Her eyes widened when she saw him reaching for her, but she didn't move, realizing he was just putting ammo back into her pistols. She stood up when he returned them, and stretched, than she sent Luca a crooked smile. "Careful," she warned, jokingly. "Or I'll I start to assume you were using my empty pistols as an excuse to touch me." She was about to take a step towards the bunker when a thought struck her and she smirked, turning on Luca. "I can play too..." She said, her grin widening. She bent down and slid the lighter into his pocket. "And I think I'm winning." With that she turned and marched towards the bunker.

Saya was one of those people who liked to turn everything she could into a game or competition, and she was never one to give up or loose without of fight. She was about ten feet from the bunker, when she stopped and quietly moved into the shadows. The bunker was overrun by Starved. They were growling at each other, and attacking each other. The blood from the buck must have lured them here, and now her hideout was no longer safe. There had to be at least thirty of them surrounding the place, and Saya had no way to get back inside, but she needed her weapons and ammo.

Her eyes scanned the area, and a plan started to form into her mind on how she was going to get inside, get her supplies, and get back out again without getting infected.

-It took Luca afew minute's to get all of his weapon's on his back again,He turned and looked at her as she slid the lighter back in his pocket, He just watched her closely, Abit confused But he knew her type all to well,So he stood and let out a small laugh, As he stretched for abit While she walked ahead, He then turned To catch up, But he saw the Starved And Got away from her as he clapped his hands Afew Time's, After he tossed his Bag toward's Saya,After it hit the floor infront of her, He watched the Infected and spoke,- ~There is a Mac 11 Inside with Afew mag's Use it or dont,~ -And as Some of the Starved turned and saw him, He backed up as They darted at him, - ~Come on! All of You! Free Food!~ -Luca Laughed, But then Turned on his heel's and Ran Letting the Starved follow him openly,-

Saya watched what Luca was doing with her eyebrows raised, than she snatched up his bag and slung it over her shoulder. She silently slid around the Starved, who's were now all focused on Luca, saliva dripping from their chins. She stalked to the bunker door and pushed it open as quietly as she could, and poked her head inside. When she didn't see any of the Starved waiting to ambush her, she completely pushed the door open and hesitantly stepped inside. Quickly she packed every piece of weaponry she owned, as well as all the ammo she had. She pulled her gas mask on, and strapped her flamethrower to her back. Her bunker had been discovered by those things, and now in Saya's eyes it was no longer a safe place to spend the night, she was going to have to move.

Saya slipped back out of the bunker and looked around, seeing Luca quite a ways away, the Starved right behind him. She jogged after them, careful to keep out of their sight, and waved for Luca to lead them around the runs she was hidden behind in which she would use her flamethrower to take all of them out easily.

-Luca pulled out His pistol and started popping Round's in the Infected, When the Gun clicked, He shoved it in his holster, He had only taken out Five with the Ten bullet's, And he Turned Jumping onto the Fence As he felt Something Grab his leg, But he Quickly kicked it away from him, And proceded over the Fence as He quickly hit the Floor and Ran around, Just like he had last time, And Ran a Loop around, The Starved Following behind him, As he panted Abit, When he Got down the Street, From Where Saya was, He stopped, Panting heavily, As he turned And slammed the Butt of his MG into a Starved's mouth, As he heard a loud Crack, He could not run any more So he gripped The Mg and started Firing as he backed up Toward's her, When he Wasted his ammo, He got all of them down, But More came just to replace them,- ~What the hell!~ -He turned and Ran To Saya, Where he parked himself next to her, And quickly Released the MG and Grabbed The USAS from his back, The incendiary round's eating into the Starved and Lighting some of them Aflame, He let the Auto shotgun rip them Apart untill it clicked, But still, More Poured out of seemingly No-where-
(OOC: You would not mind if i brought in my own form of a Boss would you?)

(When you say boss are you like using the term that is used in most video games....Like the bad guy of all bad guys....Or what? Haha)

(Yeah a Bad ass, I was watching some Resident evil raccoon city gameplay and like the Idea of those Big people, xD Like Nemesis or something, Just a Over sized starved, A huge one, >:D Very tall, Strong, Kill you in one punch, Lol, Jk, But yeah,)

((Aha Resident Evil! I get what you're talking about, this should be fun, so feel free! Basically like a tank from left for dead! XD))

Yeah Yeah! Or a thug from Dead island, :D But it is you're post, If im not Mistaken, I can bring it in, With my next post or you could bring it in,)

((Fell free to bring it in. It's my post but I'm really okay with almost anything in here, just as long as there is like no god-modding and stuff like that haha, other than that feel free to bring in different types of characters and such))

(Allright, Well Im waiting on you're post, Then i will be Set, I wont make the Starved Special, Invincible...But i will make him a Bullet sponge allright, xD)

Saya stepped in front of Luca and let the flames of her flamethrower eat the Starved coming at them, giving Luca time to reload. She dropped his bag from her shoulder so he could get some ammo. Not wanting to use all the gasoline she had in the flamethrower, she let the end of the flamethrower drop to her side and grabbed her two pistols sending rounds right into the Starved skulls, waiting for them to get close enough so there wasn't a chance she could miss. "Where the hell did all of these things come from!" She demanded no one in particular.

-Luca Quickly bent over, As he popped the Mag out of The MG and Pulled out A real one, Not a Makeshift one, He Loaded it into the Gun and Then Pulled out A Incendiary Grenade, and popped the Pin of The Grenade, And chucked it In the Horde of the Starved, It then Blew up, Smoke going everywhere as luke Then Snapped,- ~How Do you label a Grenade Wrong!? Is that Even possible!~ -The way He said it was Funny, And made him want to laugh, But this Was A real Risk to there Life's He picked the Bag up around his shoulder Quickly, After Popping a Mag into The Shotgun also, He then Started walking Back as he Pulled her With him,- ~Come on, Dont stand that close..~ -There Were Loud stomp's, As The starved seem to Just stop Coming, The Stomp's Were Very close tho, Directly infront of them,- ~What is that..?~ (OOC:What kind of Model do you want it to be, Like A Nemesis Model, Or a Tank Model? Or both, >:D)

((Either is fine with me cause they are both disturbing looking and giant. Plus if you want you can make it appear like a Berserker too, you pick XD))

Saya looked around at the horde as Luca dragged her backwards. She manged to shoot one a little ways away in the knee cap, but it just fell down to the ground and started dragging itself forward with it's fingers. She heard her first pistol click and she cursed, putting it back in the holster, and placing both hands on the one pistol, allowing her better aim. "The closer you are the easier they are to pick off." She snapped at him. She wasn't trying to come off as a jerk, but the entire situation had got her stressed out and she couldn't help it. Saya smiled a little when she heard what he said about the grenade but her smile instantly feel from her face. She needed to be serious or she was going to end up becoming one of the Starved.

Saya stopped in her tracks when she felt the ground shake underneath her feet slightly, and heard something hit the ground just ahead of them. It....It almost sounded like footsteps.

(OOC: Ok now you wanted me to make three bosses at once, XD and im sure as hell Gonna, Maybe not all Crowded in the Same way but, With this, Would you Want Nemesis Disarmed, Or does it Not matter?)

((Let's see if I remember this correctly. The Nemesis is the guy [this being from the movie] that gets out of the underground science base, but also becomes infected. He becomes sorta like a puppet doesn't he...Attacking something he sees as a threat...Or did I get that wrong?))

Yeah pretty much, He was tested on im pretty sure and got mutated, He attack's What is seen as a Threat, which we can Make People that are Armed And he is armed with A Handheld miniGun and a RPG, Tank is well a Tank Haha, And by berserker, Im guessing you mean from Gear's of war?)

((Hells yes I mean from Gears Of War haha. Okay let's stick with an armed Nemesis for now I guess.))

-A RPG shot had Whizzed Right past them both As it hit the wall To a building infront of them, there was then a Roar from inside of the Building, And what stepped out, Looked like Five Tan body builder's put together, But how the leg's held such a Monstrosity, Well he did he not, - ~What the hell is that..~ -As a Starved went to Rush out of the Building, The Thing grabbed It and Slammed it into the Wall, Releasing the Now dead starved,- ~I dont think he want's a hug..~ -Luca muttered, Trying to Light up the Situation , As Bullet's Then Whizzed Past them, In a Quick Fury As they Hit along The building Next to the Creature, As A figure Formed in the shadow of the Smoke, Luca turned and looked, At that now, He clicked the Flashlight on his gun on, As as it hit the Creature's deformed Face, He then Repeated himself But more loudly,- ~What the hell is THAT!~ -As the beam of the Flashlight hit the Creature, It stumbled, And stopped Shooting it's gun, Then looked at them, And turned Toward's them,- ~Oh great..~