Apocoliptia Terra: Age of Lust(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boredom sucks.

Boring af this rp and my PS2 are the only things going for me right now

Tell me about it. I have a 360 in the other room that I can play, but have to practically go to the other end of the house to do so. And neither of my PS2's work, so I'm left with computer, and short term entertainment with GBA games.

Sorry for the hol-up guys. had to go do some out of house stuff for a while!

I can get me first post up later today. Should I just post me character leaving the safety of his home?

I can get me first post up later today. Should I just post me character leaving the safety of his home?
Eh sure, maybe have him catch up to our travelers.

Also plans for the groups are as follows til they all join together: Sci-fi joins up with modern and medieval, tribal joins ancient. then of course they all make one giant group.

Also plans for the groups are as follows til they all join together: Sci-fi joins up with modern and medieval, tribal joins ancient. then of course they all make one giant group.
I elect that medieval should join with tribal and ancient, for consistency's sake.

I elect that medieval should join with tribal and ancient, for consistency's sake.
I agree, let the scifi group have its time before joining with other groups.

And the latter option, base on what's been happening, can lead to an orgie.

• Love
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Okay, changin to medieval joining ancient and tribal, was just thinking having the stream be near the cliff.

Well with space time warp.

Its okay, maybe have medieval have an encounter or 2 with mutants before they reach the other groups?

CONFLICT!

Should I post as a loner trying to find the group?

Elaborate please?

Me and Verbal are still waiting to a response...

*accusingly stares accusingly*

Me and Verbal are still waiting to a response...

*accusingly stares accusingly*
D: sorry laptop was acting up switched to my main. typing it but also mustering will to do some networking stuff for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.