Apocoliptia Terra: Age of Lust(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... how have everyone's days been?

Just woke up!

• Love
Reactions: Kangutso
Just thought of something. Do either of you want/feel okay with Darus leaving a 'present' in Ramey and/or Sorana? Or would you rather take the safe route of him pulling out before climax?

Just thought of something. Do either of you want/feel okay with Darus leaving a 'present' in Ramey and/or Sorana? Or would you rather take the safe route of him pulling out before climax?
While that's my fetish, the last thing Ramey wants - or needs, for that matter - is a brat to deal with.

Basically, only if @daemon_reaver would let me get away with not getting knocked up.

Last edited:
While that's my fetish, the last thing Ramey wants - or needs, for that matter - is a brat to deal with.

Basically, only if @daemon_reaver would let me get away with not getting knocked up.
Well, I'd imagine Ramey would be mutated before it got too far along. And I'm guessing mutants reproduce quickly and one's that are knocked up aren't that way for long due to it. I also imagine that newborn mutants grow quickly, so not really any brats to deal with.

This is largely based on the fact that daemon's other RP's have done the same. Well, most of them have.

It's a burden either way, no matter how I look at it.

Ok. I figured it would be an interesting thing to happen, a little surprise twist for the would-be parents. And I looked forward to seeing how Ramey realized/noticed and how she dealt with it. Sorana too.

Do expect, though, that if Daria in her slime form gets hold of Ramey, she will likely be birthing some little slimes a couple/few hours later. Because that's what the Slime Mother will seek to do.

EDIT: Its also entirely possible, I think, for the threesome right now, for them both to get away without being knocked up when Darus releases in them. I guess it all depends on the route you want to take.

Last edited:
So, just to make I got a definite answer from both.

@daemon_reaver @VerbalAbuse

Do you want Darus to knock up Sorana or Ramey or not? Have a scare? Or take the safe route of him climaxing all over them and not in them?

*totally not trying so see if I can get Verbal to allow it to happen to Ramey*

So, just to make I got a definite answer from both.

@daemon_reaver @VerbalAbuse

Do you want Darus to knock up Sorana or Ramey or not? Have a scare? Or take the safe route of him climaxing all over them and not in them?

*totally not trying so see if I can get Verbal to allow it to happen to Ramey*
scare, for now at least was thinking if impregged, it be a mutant.

I'd like a creampie, but only if there was no knock up.

Sorry, @daemon_reaver @Kangutso I'm celebrating 4/20 and I have a strict policy of no smutting while under the influence, but I'll knock one out tomorrow. I'll maybe be around OOC and non-Libertine, but don't expect a post today.

Status
Not open for further replies.