⟫⟫ BASICS ⟪⟪

nickname
blood type
Eevee
6'0"
Pure-Blood
⟫⟫ APPEARANCE ⟪⟪

no-lightbox
Yvaine never quite grew out of his lanky look even as he hit 18. The dark, shaggy hair became too wild in curls to keep too long to his liking, and so he cut it all back that removes him from his slapdashed look to something a little more cared. His pale blue eyes are deeply set in a face naturally gaunt with sharp cheekbones. He has come to take a liking to contacts to aid in his sight, and has since left his glasses for days he is too lazy to put them in.

⟫⟫ HOGWARTS HISTORY⟪⟪

First Year: Yvaine meets Maisy Dane in the Small Hall just after the Sorting Ceremony. They become fast friends, endeavoring to get his 3DS to work inside Hogwarts for the entire year.

He gets in trouble on more than one occasion, the last of which being a race up the Whomping Willow. He and the other boy involved didn't get far, and were scolded after waking up in the hospital wing.

Second Year: Yvaine tries out for the quidditch team and earns the position of Keeper. His shenanigans are toned down out of fear of expulsion.

Third Year: Maisy and Yvaine finally figure out how to magically power his electronics, though the endeavor goes awry resulting in detention.

Fourth Year: Yvaine develops a crush on Maisy that is not reciprocated. He never acts on his feelings and is more aloof due to embarrassment.

Fifth Year: Yvaine and Maisy spend less time together due to drama only further pulled apart by Maisy making fun of him in front of their peers. Angered, he lashed out and did not speak to her for months until word came around her boyfriend threw her under the bus after an incident. He and her boyfriend were both sent to the hospital for care after Yvaine punched the Slytherin boy square on the nose.

Despite their transgressions against each other that year, the incident brought them back together.

Sixth Year: Early in the year Yvaine sustained an injury to his arm preventing him from trying out for Keeper in time. He was slightly disappointed when Ravenclaw had a better year in Quidditch than the previous which caused him to rethink his backup plan to become a professional quidditch player should he not succeed at becoming an Auror. Yvaine, sensing the end of the line for his education at Hogwarts, throws himself into his studies, barely giving much time for a social life out of fear for his future.

Any free time he offered himself he was usually around Maisy.

Due to the events surrounding Squib and the murder of Allison James, the de Sauvetters took their summer vacation in France.

b799a0b69b725a165ad3eb4163b7e4a5.jpg

Maisy Dane
Seventeen || Slytherin

First year || Maisy's first year at Hogwarts is chock full of as much drama as an eleven year old can have. Sorted into Slytherin, she spends the school year delicately balanced on figuring out who she is as a witch, understanding the world she's been thrust into, and surviving the difficulties of being a muggle-born in a prejudiced House.

In year one, Yvaine and Maisy meet the night of sorting, when Maisy is found crying in the small hall over her sorting assignment. Their friendship blossoms over the year, largely centered around trying to find a way to get Yvaine's Nintendo DS to work (which never happens) and their mutual love for Quidditch.

Second year || Maisy's insecurities over her House evaporate over the summer, with the threat of the letter she received in first year having been properly put in the past. The year is consistently filled with new adventures with Yvaine and branching into friendships with other students.

Having grown into her lanky limbs, Maisy's clumsiness is no longer a dramatic factor, and she tries out for the Quidditch team, chosen as a Chaser for Slytherin.

Third year || Maisy's friendship with her dorm mates continues to grow, and she and Yvaine finally find a way to make an electronic device run on magic -- this, of course, ends disastrously, and the pair spend a week in detention for nearly blowing up a spare classroom.

Forth year || Maisy develops her first crush on a Slytherin boy - the son of an aristocratic family. Maisy falls out with one of her dorm mates when she sticks up for a Hufflepuff boy.

Fifth year || Maisy's crush escalates and her own attitude begins to take a nasty transition. She begins avoiding spending time with Yvaine, and when Maisy makes fun of him in front of her classmates, their relationship suffers greatly. Eventually, however, Maisy realizes who her true friends are, when a dangerous stunt winds her up in the hospital wing and Maisy's crush blames the incident on her to avoid ramifications.

Yvaine sticks by her side as she recovers, and together, they find a way to uncover the truth about the incident. Their relationship is restored and Maisy invites Yvaine to her home for summer holiday.

Sixth year || Maisy and Yvaine's relationship continues to repair from the damages done the previous year. Maisy's quidditch skills grow as well, and Slytherin nearly claims the cup for the first time in years.

As things in the world begin to shift in an uncomfortable direction for Wizarding kind following the murder of Allison James, Maisy's family decides it's best she spend the summer away from the world and people she's grown to love.

Last edited:
The whole situation seemed surreal, and as Maisy continued to the stair at the broken wand in the girl's hand, the bits of unicorn hair peeking out from the splintered center. A wand, she remembered being told, was an extension of the wizard. A wand chose its owner and worked in tandem with that wizard... and no one could sever that bond, except by the destruction of that wand. To know that Delvine had broken it, herself... that she had allowed someone to convince her to act out that way was heartbreaking.

Breathing out, she turned to Yvaine and nodded, "I'll see what I can pick up from Slytherin. Just... Eevee, just be careful, alright? Whatever's happening here, I don't think it's going to be as easy as people sitting at their tables discussing it. And I don't think they'll like us poking around..." Reaching out, she touched her fingers to the back of his hand, "...Not exactly how I pictured it'd be, coming back."

It had been too long since she'd seen Yvaine... Since she had walked the halls of Hogwarts. It was her second home, and the people in it her family. Seeing it in turmoil... it was too much.

Turning to the Great Hall, she nodded and with a breath, stepped through the doors, heading for the Slytherin table. Sinking down into the seat beside her roommate, Maisy looked to Fiona with a frown, "This is all so terrible..."

"I know. What... what happened out there? I heard the crying, but Professor Nix wouldn't let us leave the table."

"Delvine Traville's wand... someone made her break it."

"Someone what?"

"What do you care if a Huffle loses their wand?" One of the boys across the table from her asked, sneering, "Not like those idiots need their wands anyway. Practically Squibs, if you ask me."

"...Funny, Jeremiah. I seem to recall it was a Hufflepuff you lost to in your duel last week, wasn't it?" Maisy asked, a brow lifting, "You better be careful. They're looking for anyone they can question about all this. I might not be such a loud mouth, if I were you."