GROUP RP PLOTTING Anyone willing to help come up with a Code Geass roleplay?

I like the ulternate universe plot you have there.

Yeah. If you guys want, I can make it so that I gave all of you the geass. Unless you want to have other NPC's that have given it to you. And yeah. I'll make my character first, I'll get it up in a few. :)

lets see what happnes when you make your character, perhaps it would make a good Lvl 3

Natalia "Nat"

b19bea7830bf044bfdae76aa4457985f-d58ajho.jpg

Female

Over 100 years of age.

Appearance: Standing at 5'5", she has very pale skin, a curvy body, and almost always wears her kimono which runs down to her knees, the dress slit on the right side, revealing an insignia of the geass. Though it's very faded, when using her power, it will glow red.

Place of Birth: A small village, abandoned, and now destroyed.

Personality: While very calm, she appears as very serious. She's not the very humorous type, though she is warm-spirited, tactical, and brave.

Biography:
As a young girl, she had made the contract with another woman, over 100 years before now. With the new power of the geass, she was able to make everybody fear her, making the people she despised the most fear her, even her own mother which she hated the most. Though, as time went on, she began to use her geass too much, causing everybody to fear her, trembling in her sight. She had wished for everything to change, and while thinking killing the woman that had created the contract, she was created immortal. Not knowing of how it was possible, yet eventually learning that the one wish the woman that gave her the geass was to die for a good cause. Realizing how old she was, yet how young she looked, she had granted immortality for Natalia, dying in the process. Natalia cried, attempting to kill herself several times with a knife, yet failing every time. She eventually left the town, picking up the skills of the bow, hunting, traveling in the kimono the woman had worn that granted her the immortality. The insignia that was now placed on her right thigh was revealed in the clothing choice. She often walked around barefoot, believing that shoes would hinder her movement. She met people along the way, greeting them, and eventually growing to become brave, viscous, deadly, calm, kind. With the new powers she was given, she was unaware of what to do with them, so she didn't use it much.

Geass Lvl 1: Fabricate Memories

Geass Lvl 2: Gifting the Geass

Geass Lvl 3
: Immortality

I hope this is alright.

Lord Madison Paegastunehigh_duke_of_britania.jpg

Sex:

Male

Place of Birth:
Royal Palaice of Britania

Bio:
34th Son of the King of Britania, Madison has been given the esteamed duty to look after the Royal Castle of Region 11, where most of the riots, the uprisings have been taking place for the last few generasions. All of this tiarany is about th change while he is under command. At a young age, all he wanted to do was prove him self noble to the eyes of his father, the Emperor of all these lands. When on transit to Region 11, his convoy was attacked and brutalized in a mater of minutes, leaving him the only surviver. Bloodied, wounded and scared, he wondered the woods, knowing that at any moment, another ambush could fall apon him. That's when he saw her, the women who gifted him the powers he now has. And with a simple kiss, a contract has been made, sealing them in fate.

Personality: Strict to the degree that he could have people beheaded for performing an order wrong under his watch. He is a very powerful manin this region and his rule should not be questioned. Though's who question the ruling of the all mighty Duke of Region 11 shail be sentinced to death for their teirany.

Geass Lvl 1
:
Hawk-eye:
The ability to view enemy lines from a great distance.

Geass Lvl 2:
Owl-Insight:
The ability of retaining knolage at a rapid rate.

Geass Lvl 3
:
Imortality/ Falcon-Command:
The ability to command thoughs he makes eye contact, can be used multipal times.
Occupasion:
Lord Duke of Region 11.

I like them both. *thinking of a character by myself*. And what plot are you guys thinking of following?

Btw Ming is your characer already immortal aswell or is that an outline of what it will be like once it progresses

We're going with the alternate reality, Where Geass is based in medivil times like it said up there, i believe that's what i read anyway.

And no, He's on lvl 1 but i wanted to be clear that he's plotted out fully.

That's okay I'll conjure up my character seet the second I can get some inspiration, and hopefully that will be momentarily

Then we can put up the thread with the three of us? I think we're the only three left interested in this Rp.

Unless you'd like to wait for more interested peoples, which m fine with by the way

I'd rather start it then let people join as we pargress through the plot.

I'm okay with that. Though I'll have to wait till I get to a computer to get the thread up (unless someones else is gonna do it) so ill need a day or 2, it depends