GROUP RP PLOTTING Anyone willing to help come up with a Code Geass roleplay?

That would mean we need to come up with new characters and have people play familiar characters as well. This would mean that we might have to play more then one character.

After that, we could put forth some plot of when the story takes place, Ie: before, during, or after the main seige of Japan from the coast. We could also imploment the creasion of the Nightmare Mecha's and the very first piolet.

I'd be fine with playing 2 or 3 characters if I had to. I like the prequel idea. Or if you guys wanted we could make an alternate universe. I mean I had an alternate universe idea and made it a jump in. But sadly people don't seem to know that much about Code Geass.

It's really up to you Steph, this is your idea and we will be willing to do what ever it is you wish =) I kind of like the idea of an ulternate universe of the Code Geass series.

Meh. Sorry i have been away! (Whoops...) But i have watched the WHOLE first season of Code Geass and i definitely agree about your idea of a alternate universe- but a prequel could be a good one too...
You have any idea's?

Great, well I'm still debating if the alternate universe should contain knightmares or more "conventional weapons" But I was cnsidering making the Rp'rs all Geass users with their individual Geass and make it sort've a rebellious theme. (I just have this fascination with Geass ability after watching season two) >.<

(Sorry I haven't been paying attention to this branstorm by the way, I was preoccupied)

It's ok, I think we've pritty much forgot about this as well ^^;;

Do you mind if i put down a rough sketch for the Character sheet?

Sure, the next time I get to a computer I'll copy and paste my old jump in and we can reconfigure the plot and storyline

Ok, I'll make the rough sketch and am exsample of what I was going for.

Name:

Sex:

Place of Birth:

Personality:

Geass Lvl 1(If Applicable):

Geass Lvl 2(If Applicable):

Geass Lvl 3
(If Applicable):

Occupasion:

(If Millitary):
Time in service:
Flag carried under service:

~-And/Or-~

(If Civilian):
Time in service:
Occupasion Tital:

Rebelious or "True-Britanian":

i-needplayers.png
The Black Rebellion
The story takes place in a world without modern weapons. Weapons such as guns, grenades, and nukes don't exist. Conflicts are still settled with swords, scythes, knives, axes, etc. For many years the world was in peace. That was until a man/entity who went by the alias of Zero appeared in Japan. This man clad in black layers, wore a helmet and a cape. He referred to himself as god, creator and destroyer of worlds. In a matter of months he held the world in his palms. Citizens of the 7 continents were baffled at Zero's quick dominance of the nations. It was due through his power of geass. Geass was an ocular ability that Zero could use to control anyone if there eyes met. He used this ability to cause havoc and cheat the worlds leaders into giving him control of anything. To top it off Zero has founded a group of personal gaurds referred to as the Black Knights. A group of japanese warriors skilled in combat and various other areas. They a known for their combat prowess and black clothing. Zero also has two gaurds that supercede even the knights. 1. Whose name is C.C. Although she cannot pose a threat during a fight she is an immortal and poses as a sheild for Zero. The second is Suzaku, Zeros childhood friends. He is by far the most formidable fighter under Zeros command and easily a one man army. He poses as Zeros sword. Together with Zero's strategic genius the form a threat that cannot be opposed... Until now.

There are some that know the truth about Zero, others who posses different forms of geass. Of course with Zero's strong mind he has already found them all. Being cocky he made a mistake. Geass users are the only ones who stand to oppose him. Instead of killin them off like he should have he placed them in a colosseum. Forcing them to kill each other off instead. The battles were harsh. Bloodshed and death were the norm. All of the geass users know of Zeros power because C.C is the one who distrubuted geass to them all, including Zero. There are those who plan to abuse teir power aswell, the geass users, but for an ultimate goal. The destruction of Zero.

Haru Tozuki is one of those people, a young veteran in the arena. He plans to single handedly tear down the colosseum and free the other geass users. Then, assming their wills and hatred were strong enough he would start a rebellion of his own. The Black Rebellion is what he'd call it. Haru knew all about Zero, including his true identity for they along with Suzaku were childhood friends. Haru was locked up by Zero when his Geass became too strong. (Because it gains power each time it is used.) Haru plans to take everyting back with th help of the geass users, not the right way but the effective way. By the use of force manipulation and dirty tactics. The same way Zero did. For if one geass user could do it, imagine the power of an army led by Haru's strategic mind and warrior prowess. Hell maybe they'd even raise a civilian army themselves. Or maybe they'd use politics. The possibilities were endless and Haru was becoming merciless.

Okay so basically that's it guys. You can join as a geass user or just a warrior caught up in the mix. If your gonna be a geass user please don't have a god mod power like.. Uhhhh you kill somebody by looking at them with you geass. And if your geass isn't made for fighting like Zero's, be able to turn it off so it dosnt get too cheap. Also your geass will gain power over time. Through many usages!! It won't go from.. My geass increases speed and after one use its all like.. My geass let's me teleport between continents! Keep its realistic guys and if you have any questions pm me. Okay so the story will start off as anormal day in the colosseum, well as normal as it gets there. During a match between Haru and whoever, it can even be you I'm up against, just pm me about it. Ultimately during the match Haru hatches a plan and starts a commotion, creating an exit for all of the geass users. Then he anounces his plan, much similar to Zero's to infact counter Zero and take back the world. Starting with his homeland Japan. (Hopefully the homeland of some of you guys, if you'd like) and it would go from there. By the way I don't mind if you guys jump in and take over from time to time. You can control the plot somewhat if you want. As long as we get back to the Zero thing in the end. If you think I'm missing something or need to improve, or think maybe I sould make this a signup instead. Once again don't hesitate to pm me I'm always free! >.<

Yeah so this iss what i mentioned but we can totally reconfigure it if you guys want. We don't have to use any of it. And the character sheet seems like a good outline Ming, excellent​

DUUUUDE. Can I play a character like CC???? :D

I completely forgot about characters like C.C.

How would i make a class/ segment for that in the character sheet?

I guess it can fall under th elines of Gease Lvl 3, or perhaps make a Lvl 4 if you get strong enough.

Isn't like.

CC controls a power and carries it down or something like that. Idk, I was a little confused about that part. Or was it that she came from another planet or something.

No, a long time ago, C.C. was given the power of Geass by a priest, giving her the power of overwhelming beauty, pritty much people couldn't resist her charm. When she became powerful, the person who gave her the power told her to kill the one who gave her the pwoer, making her imortal and have the ability to give powers to others. I forgot what the series called the race of people CC was but it's still there.

Before becoming immortal, C.C.'s Geass, as contracted with a nun during apparently medieval times, granted her the power "to be loved," which allowed her to make anyone around her love her. She originally started with a Geass symbol in her left eye, but as she matured, she eventually developed another in her right, implying that she became unable to control it, causing everyone to love her. After C.C. had become bored by the tranced society around her, the nun who had bound the Geass contract to her shifted her immortality into C.C., as signified by the Geass sigil on her forehead. The nun died in the process and, as part of the exchange, C.C. became immune to the effects of Geass while losing her original. Her Geass sigil/mark is located on her forehead, becoming red when activated.

And she is able to gift people with the powers of the Geass.

... that's what i just said.

but reguardless, I believe that it falls under Geass Lvl 3

I was just clarifying it, your word choice was rather confusing to me.

its ok, i was tired when i wrote that.

Dazzel, are you going to make your character first?

I also believe that lvl 3 should pertain to fully realized Geass( Immortality and such) so I would prefer if none of the characters started out that way. By the way what do you guys think of that plot, like reconfiguring it and such?

Buuuuut dazzle if you would like to play a C.C ish character we could make an exception. Like maybe you could be the one that distributes our Geass? If anything there would probably be only a handful o characters like yours for the sake of everyone not being immortal.