<< Anyone up for a roleplay? >>

✧ᴡʜɪᴤᴘᴇʀ✧

Original poster
Well heyo! I am looking for someone to do an undertale roleplay with. Now as much as I hate to write these I'd better get them out of the way.

Rules

1. You need to have at least decent Grammar though I won't get upset if you make a couple of mistakes here and there as I do too

2. I need someone who doesn't just constantly do long posts or constantly does short posts. You need to know when it is cool to do a short one and when it is cool to do a long one.

3. No shipping please, unless we agree on it of course.

4. I totally understand if you can't reply 24/7 but I expect to have at least 2 or 3 replies a week, and if you have to go for a while please tell me

Roleplay Ideas

1. The monsters adjusting to life on the surface after a true Pacifist.

2. After several resets and muchmessing with the timeline monsters begin to disappear, and no one seems to remember them expect an unlucky skeleton, a small yellow flower, and a child with a knife

3. After the normal run where frisk didn't quite achieve true pacifist but instead got a neutral run. Toriel has become queen again though monsters are still upset. It has now been declared that any human to fall down was to be brought before the queen and judged. After several years someone else falls.

4. Disbelief: Sans took on Chara instead of Papyrus' and died which leads to Papyrus' heart being broken and him no longer believing in the human. This can take place in the Classic's Universe or... Underswap where Papyrus would die and Sans would live. (Stretch and Blue.)

5. I'm open to any other idea's/ships

Please feel free to suggest any other ideas!

Finally these are the characters I can play

1. Papyrus: I am very good at Papyrus infact he is normally my go to character

2. Sans: I am also very good with sans and I usually like to duel wield the skelebros

3. Dadster: I have been told I am pretty good at doing dad Gaster

4. Undyne: I am semi-decent with her

5. Muffet: I have played her once or twice

6. Flowey: I am not terrible with him but not really good either

7. Frisk: I am not to good with frisk either

If you are interacted please PM me and we can talk more!