Any intrest in new rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post isn't to short is it?,that's what you wanted right? Lol

No your character post is fine but i have added one more detail on there. its only a basic character post.

Also I have put the my main 1st post up on here so people can work on there actually 1st post when i put the actual thread up.

Also with your super power do you want eye to eye contact for it to work or by touch.

I'll reedit my post now. N add how I know know nick n how.my power.works. (eye to eye)

cool cool, as I said still working out a few kinks. Let me know if everything alright with my first post. Im having a feeling I'm missing something

Untitled.png The Families crest unless someone would like to upgrade, would like to keep the Chameleon

No i think its good. Overly detaield.rps and plots I think can get so complicated and long. This way there's more unpredicted situations if you get what I'm saying.. Lol
N I re-edited If you just wanna check it to approve.

Yea it's all great thanks. With what time I have left I hope to get my character on here and I should have the main thread up in 27 hours at the latest, so York you will be first.

Reactions: xKisses
Name: Nicholas Flynn
Place of birth: On the tropical island
How do you know Nick: That's me
Super Power Ability: copies any persons super power who has been marked with his family crest (Head of the family's power)
Looks like:

f33dc331fecb756a70b1fbff3a502ebe.jpg

Name: Tiago Greyson
Place of birth: Brazil
How do you know Nick: His father had once been a well trusted body guard of Nicholas' father.
Super Power Ability: the crest had granted him freedom from mental restrictions that keep just about every normal human from using more than just 10-15% of their muscles capacity, allowing for leaps that go over 60ft, stamina to last days running at a top speed to match.

Looks like:
Dragon_martial_artist_male.png

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Maya Rivera
Place of birth:
How do you know Nick: She helped various members of his family anonymously until she had been successfully convinced to reveal her identity.
Super Power Ability: Physics manipulation, she can alter the properties of physics around her though it's area of effect is about a 50 meter radius around her. Messing around with the laws of physics allows her to fly, raise and lower gravity, slow down/drop bullets etc but this will only apply to things within her area of effect.
Looks like:
Telekinesis_by_A_Teller.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry for any delay in communication btw; going on a plane ride soon... So I might have less internet access :(

Ok Im working on main thread, won't be long now people

Yay! Can't wait! =^-^=

Sorry about the double post, but I'll be away for about 12-16 hours after a bit, no wifi on the plane I'm going on...

Bloody work Pc... Im having server issues and won't post new thread. It might have to wait till I get home in 9 hours, which would hit the 26/25 hour mark. so still in time as I said it would. Sorry people

Tell me if I need to edit the post o-o it may not be the best in the world

crap i haven't post my character yet

Name: Carl Bringer
Place of birth: Unknown
How do you know Nick:Nick's underclassmen when he was at school, Carl looked up to nick
Super Power Ability: Metal manipulation, could reconstruct particles of metal into things that he imagine, with a limits of time and size. Overuse the poweronly resulting Carl to faint.
Looks like:
teenage-boy.jpg

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
HEY GREEDY ITS YOUR POST NEXT。 ALSO SORRY FOR CAPS, SOMETHING WRONG THIS LAPTOP ITS EITHER IN CAPS OR IN CHINESE。 TRYING TO WORK OUT WHY BEFORE I POST ANYWHERE。 WINGS MIGHT TAKE POST SINCE ITS BEEN 24 HOURS IF SO FOLLOW AFTERWARDS LET ME KNOW DUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.