Any intrest in new rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GREEDY ITS YOUR POST NEXT。 ALSO SORRY FOR CAPS, SOMETHING WRONG THIS LAPTOP ITS EITHER IN CAPS OR IN CHINESE。 TRYING TO WORK OUT WHY BEFORE I POST ANYWHERE。 WINGS MIGHT TAKE POST SINCE ITS BEEN 24 HOURS IF SO FOLLOW AFTERWARDS LET ME KNOW DUDE
You've gotta change your language settings I guess (I bet the language is set to chinese atm)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
YEA TRYING TO FIND IT。 ITS MY SISTERS LAPTOP AND SHE'S IS STUDING CHINESE。 IM WORKING ROUND IT FOR NOW FOR MAIN POSTS COPY PASTE WORD WORKS。 BUT THANKYOU

YEA TRYING TO FIND IT。 ITS MY SISTERS LAPTOP AND SHE'S IS STUDING CHINESE。 IM WORKING ROUND IT FOR NOW FOR MAIN POSTS COPY PASTE WORD WORKS。 BUT THANKYOU
Alright o-o language settings are located a little differently in windows 7 I think (try googling it or something)

found it something got pinned to the bloody internet setting.

thanks though york

Sorry I'll post asap,probably about 3-6 hour after this post

If your still taking characters ~

Name: Ella Carmen
Place of birth: Caribbean
How do you know Nick: Her mother was friends with Nick's. When they would visit the mansion, Ella and Nick would play together while their mothers talked.
Super Power Ability: Able to manipulate her body (shapeshifting, duplicating, and healing of her own self)
Looks like:image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Captain Scrubz
don't worry greed thought i say something

and ginger, your more than welcome you should go after spirit then which is now

I'll edit the characters and post line up soon on the main thread so everyone's character is there and post order is visable

Ginger darling welcome. Also Its your post now... I thinnk?

Why thank you Kisses. And just finished up. :)

everyone can control fred as they see fit for him if needed

any non main characters which pop up by me or any one else can use as they see fit

I don't suppose it's too late for me to join? If so...
Name: Ashelyn Nightengale
Place of Birth: New York City
How I Know Nick: My father was a trusted friend of Nick's father and he brought me with him on seemingly random visits.
Super Power Ability: Able to sense, use, and manipulate sound to her advantage.
red.jpg

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Januarius yea we can get you in, since greed hasn't posted spirit should be next. but if you can throw on in the next 24 hours do so I put you after greed and we have to sort him out when and if he turns up.

Greed's character could be in new york its a ??? and you could of got the email late for whatever reason so you phoned Nick and he said if you hurry you could catch fred where greed character should get picked up. very short notice if you cant in next 24 hours not wait till spirit and ginger goes then myself and you can go after me.

Spirit, if you can wait 24 hours from now till post and we'll see what happens

Ill add your character to the character list when I have a bit more time

Since Greed went to the heli already, I suppose perhaps once everyone arrives, I should come in late through other means?

depending you could still be late and find your own way to the island, speed boat, or something . Im sure you can work something out if you cant put a post in saying its late and Nick will get you there on way or another, put your post in after ginger

Status
Not open for further replies.