Another Partner Request Thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grim.

PM me if interested.

~Introduction and What I'm Looking For~
Any important details I'll be marking in color. Otherwise, read the rest if you choose. I just know that some people don't like reading all the smaller minute details, and just want the main stuff sometimes.

So, I posted something like this in Redstar, but for reasons I'm going to post a request here as well. Because I need partners, and I'm bored, and I have nothing else better to do.. .-.

Anywho..

I have been writing with others for nearly two years. I know most of the basic do's and do not's of roleplaying, but I still have much to learn. I'm looking for someone who will be able to point out mistakes I make here and there, and overall help me improve my writing.

Here's some of the stuff I'm looking for from my partner:

Decent grammar and spelling is one of my biggest requirements. I'm not asking for 100% perfection, because we all make mistakes, but I want the basics: capitals on names and beginnings of sentences, punctuation used properly, etc. The capitals are a biggie for me, by the way.

Romance is a must in our story, smut is not; I'm relatively new to both. If built up to correctly, romance makes the story a whole lot more interesting to me, and I'm not very inspired to continue when there's a lack of it. I'm up to include sex scenes, whether it be explicit or fade-to-black, but it's not a requirement; albeit, it is preferred.

I only play male characters; simple as that. I gave female characters a try, but I don't enjoy playing them that much.. Nothing more to say here, really.

I use colors. They make things look nicer, and it helps differ between which character is talking and when to me. Thus, I do like to know which background for Iwaku my partner is using, as I don't want to kill their eyes.

I'm pretty busy this time of the year, so my reply schedule will probably be pretty inconsistent. I may be replying five times a day at one point, then once every three days another.

For whatever reason, I mainly enjoy playing as a human paired with some other race. I feel like it's looked down upon if going outside your comfort zone isn't for you in roleplaying. Thus, I'll double for you, if you'd like. Whether it be for a originals or fandoms.

Now that's out of the way, let's continue with the pairings:
|Key|
Male Roles will be in blue.
Female roles will be in pink.
A mix of both blue and pink means that the role can be either gender.
*'s represents a craving.
Italics represents the role I prefer.
Bold shows that I have a plot, or multiple plots in mind for that pairing.

Originals

~Fantasy~
Human x Avian Anthro
Human x Aquatic Anthro
Human x Elven Noble / Princess
Rider x Dragoness (Feral)
Pirate / Sailor x Mermaid
Human x Furry Tribe Member
Human x Spider Prince(ss)

~Science Fiction~
Human Soldier x Android Soldier
Human x Android (In general)
Human x Xenomorph

Fandoms

~Legend of Zelda~
Link / OC x Midna
Link / OC x Medli

~Five Nights at Freddy's~
(Mostly doing canons)
Guard x Animatronic
Animatronic x Animatronic

~Batman~
I just want to play Bruce/Bats, really. MxF only for this one. I'm relatively new to the Batman series. I've played the Arkham series and I've watched the Dark Knight trilogy, but that's about it.

~Pokémon~
Pokémon x Pokemon
Trainer x Pokemon
Human Warrior x Pokémon Companion

~Undertale~
OC x Undyne
OC x Asriel (Adult form)

Once again, PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.