Another Horizon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see why I am supposed to be on that list though c:

Oh yeah, head's up.

This is the most popular streetside food in Cykes.

Reactions: Psyker Landshark
Well, if that is the case I won't wait for Psyka! Have a trashy 4AM in the morning post with pretty much only...fluff!

If anyone wants to be on my caravan or bump into me, feel free.

And I don't think fluff is an issue at this point, as we're just chillin in Cykes after all.

Cykes and cuisine info have been put up. Now working on Astopol and Illiserev cuisine.

All ze cuisines are done~ Time to post for other RPs~

This RP and the Sentence are my only two at the moment, and for the last couple of months.

There. Not last. Fuck timezones, I just woke up. Be damn glad when I get back to America.

@Jakers Just saying, but the price of food in Cykes isn't actually overpriced, because, you know, their main costumers are college students. XD

@Jakers Just saying, but the price of food in Cykes isn't actually overpriced, because, you know, their main costumers are college students. XD
Keep in mind this guy has like, near to no money. Everything in his eyes is overpriced x3

Unless it's literally uberubercheap, in that case I'll edit the post.

Oh right, forgot that he's the type that had to sell his body to get by.

Anyways, here's locations.

Aresia in the museum @Skyswimsky
Elthrad wandering, eventually going to an inn. @Azathoth
Ashe detouring in marketplace. Gets mobbed by Alexa. @Voltin @Psyker Landshark
Charlotte and Raela doing evasive maneveurs…and wandering about. @Asuras @Click This
Araki be roofrunning. @Zombehs
Raiga going RPG modu and looking for info at an Inn. @Jakers
Verek also wandering in da city… @DoughGuy

If you see anyone that you can bump into or chat with, go for it. If not, then I'll do something special just for you~ <3

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers
Alright, my comp is being opened up now. Be online later to work on my next post

Avoiding the various stalls and screaming people, Raiga's deep brown eyes scanned the area for somewhere he could pick up information. Jesus Christ, there was even a drunk woman on the roof of the marketplace.
Jakers pls.

Probably just a nitpick, but, like...damn mang. Christianity isn't a thing here. XD Unless this is the island religion speaking?

Sorry, I have a habit of automatically going 'Jesus Christ' to things, even when writing. XD

I'll change it to 'For crying out loud'; thanks for pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.