Animorphis

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
"Oh sorry!" she blushed and swam to her jacket to put it back on, "oh yeah...you can totally date my sister I cant wait to see a black eye on you" she laughed.

Takeshi feigned being hurt. "Aww you think she'd say no?" He swam after her, grabbing one of her legs and pulling her back in. "Just don't stand straight up in the shallow end." He said with a laugh

"I'm pretty sure she would" she said laughing as he pulled her closer she blushed

He let her go after splashing her. "What? Are you trying to say I'm ugly?" He asked trying very hard to stifle his laughter.

((Before I post I just wanna put out there that I joined like 20 minutes ago and that I'm still unsure of how to do this, so if I do something wrong please point it out.))
-
tumblr_ndjyi9znVL1tsn8syo1_1280.png

Nona sat in the cold plastic chair in the office of her new high school. She of course didn't want to go to a new school but seeing as how she had no choice she sat there, awaiting for the office lady to finish filing her papers. Once the filing was finished the lady handed her a schedule and mentally shooed Nona from the office. Nona proceeded by walking out of the office and checking her watch with a sigh, it was time.

(I have no idea where we're at right now so I'm just gonna post wherever.)

Riko sat on the roof of the school, leaning against the short walls. She looked up at the blue sky and the fluffy white clouds and sighed. "I hope your proud of me mom." She whispered, only speaking with a pure heart. She could hear people laughing and looked down at them, her eyes sad. She longed for real friends, ones that would be there for her. Riko watched others for a little while longer before standing up and staring at the sky again. She leaned on the short wall, thinking about life.

Kirito walked out of the classroom and walked down the halls of the school. Once he was outside he walked to the soccer field and joined the boys in a good game of soccer. He played many sports but soccer was one of his favorites. Kirito kicked the ball hard and watched as it broke through on of the schools windows. He jumped onto the sill of the broken window and looked around for the ball.

Bjorn fidgets in his chair wondering how long the class was to not start for doing nothing was fun though although doing nothing for too lone was boring.