Animorphis

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Still in his Kookaburra form bjorn stays perched on his chair,

anime-girl-short-black-hairanime-girl-with-short-brown-hair-3wfdgeb1.jpg

Annabella ran through the halls of the high school in the form of a Siberian Husky, her backpack bouncing awkwardly on her back. She normally wasn't late, but one of her scooter's tires popped this morning leaving her to run to school. She skidded to a stop outside the door before returning to her human form and busting into the classroom, giving a bow and holding out her excuse to the teacher. "I'm so sorry Mrs.Iwa, one of my tires popped and I had to run to school."

Sakura blushed at Bjorn "hello," she said shyly

Sakura shuffled in her desk before speaking again, "how have you been? I mean hi, oh wait I already said that...oops" she blushed but tried to act like it was no big deal as she laughed it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

"Hey, Akiko." Takeshi called out. "What was with the macho act?" He asked smiling genially. He plopped down in the desk beside her. Takeshi ran a hand through the back of his hair lightly tugging on the bottom as he looked back at Akiko.

"Hello Takeshi..." she sighed, her feet still placed on the desk. These two go way back, they were childhood friends that had always hung out all the time, the fact of the matter was Akiko had and still has a huge crush on Takeshi, no...it was more than that...liking someone and never forgetting about them for 6 years isn't a crush...it's love! However, she wasn't willing to admit that, nobody in school liked her and he still had a chance to make friends...she didn't want them turning their back on him either.
"I have to be like this, those kids have no respect...the council wants me to have shock collars on each student so that they can be better behaved....Im fighting this as we speak, but these people are so good with twisting words around that I can't even say what I need to say..." Akiko sighed.

He sees the toll stress has been taking on her and a concerned expression plays on his face. "Look.." He places a hand partially on her cheek and partially under her chin. "You're letting it all get to you, you promised me you wouldn't. You know what? Come on, you're coming with me." Takeshi said as he moved his hand from her face to her hand and pulled her along with him as he started moving quickly towards the door.

The young principles heart pounded as they raced towards the door, she couldn't help but blush. "W-where are we going?" she said trying to laugh her feelings off, she didn't have time to become secretly hopeful or think about him throughout endless nights.

"Shh, stop worrying about it, just trust me." He said with an almost child-like laugh. Takeshi always loved the look on his friend's face when she didn't know how to react to something, it was one of the many thing that made him interested in her. To think the normally stressed out Akiko can make such a cute expression.. It brings me back. He thought as they went through the door, passed a hallway or two and ended up at the exit to the school. "Almost there."

She laughed a little more, "okay okay, I give in...we should hurry though, the kids need a leader..." she said as the two ran out of the school grounds, he was the only one she truly trusted...and the only one, other than her sister that she had completely opened her heart to.

Takeshi playfully squeezed her hand as he said. "They'll be fine without you for 20 minutes, they have teachers." As they exited the school he started taking her through a little shortcut he'd recently found through the woods. A couple seconds later the trees cleared and they approached the shore of a lake. "You're getting time off today Miss Akiko, no excuses." He said jokingly, but totally meant what he told her.

Akiko crossed her arms, "and what will we do here boss?" she joked with a smirk across her face.

"Oh, I'm the boss now? I didn't know you'd give up authority so quickly." He said teasingly. "But since you did... We're going swimming today." He sat down on the shore taking off his shoes, gesturing for her to sit beside him

Akiko blushed, "but I'm in my school uniform..." she stood there for a second, pondering before finally coming to a decision. "Fine, but if I get in trouble it's your fault!" she stated and took off her shoes, then her jacket. She wore a white tank top with her skirt still on and jumped in the water.
Seconds later she came up and laughed playfully, splashing her best friend.

"Hey wait!" He laughed and rolled out of the way of the water. "I haven't even gotten out of my school clothes yet Akiko!" Takeshi pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers as he jumped in after her, purposely landing with a splash. He then swam underwater and poked her side to mess with her and as he popped up he asked. "How does the principle get in trouble?" Takeshi laughed

She poked him back, laughing before answering. "Well, lets see she could...hmm not bother to show up...no wait then my sister would take over...you know I think there is no real way," she said thinking, then started swimming.

"Well, I mean your sister is looking pretty cute nowadays, I'm sure she could manage a day in your job." Takeshi teased, knowing she always gets riled up by those jokes. He stifled a laugh and started swimming towards her.

"Hey! Don't talk about my sister in such a manner!" Akiko blushed as she stood up and crossed her arms, completely annoyed but cute, the water was just below her chest area since she was really short. "If your such a ladies man how about you go ask her out!"

"Um... Akiko... Not to change the subject.. But, your white shirt is kinda see through when it's wet." Takeshi was trying his hardest not to stare. "Oh? I didn't think you'd give me permission to date your sister." He said in a teasing manner.